Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2021, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"In that moment, I felt that I had to do something to try to prevent myself from being killed or being shot," Grosskreutz testified. "I decided the best course of action would be to close the distance between the defendant and I, and from there, I don't know ... wrestling the gun, detaining the defendant, I don't know ... I do know that I was never trying to kill the defendant."
He chase the dude down and points a gun at him to prevent himself from gettin shot

You funny man
Old 11-08-2021, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He chase the dude down and points a gun at him to prevent himself from gettin shot

You funny man
Chronology. Time is linear, my friend. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2021, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://rumble.com/vowssj-gaige-gros...tenhouse-.html

Don't think the prosecutor was stoked at that part

Attachment 16192
Good link
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-08-2021, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

At first I thought that Kyle actually reloaded in the heat of the moment and the witness / prosecution saw that happen. I didn't realize that didn't happen, since I'm not that familiar with the video. Now I see why the prosecuting attorney is facepalming so hard.

Looks like his testimony has worked heavily in favor of the defendant.

I think he is in a pretty clear self defense situation. The problem is that he got himself into that situation by taking illegal actions. Quite a tricky worst case scenario.

It's gunna be underage possession and discharging that gets him. The trial should have been by the current prosecution against his parents or whoever may have enabled him to have access to the rifle underage.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-08-2021, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Holy smokes watching the video of that guy and I am just now finding out that not only did they hit that kid with a skateboard but the guy that was right up on him had a gun!

Wow the only thing I really thought Kyle was guilty of was bringing a gun to a knife fight (a protest) and now it turns out everyone had one there, so oh well.

I do like that this guy had a gun, and discovered while holding it during the 1 time in his life where he would use it, when someone is racking an AR pointed at him, he chose die rather than take a life. Blessed with a fleshwound (a painful looking one at that) for his sacrifice. Could have been his head.

edit: oof the defense is demolishing this guy, did you know he gets 10 mil from the city if kyle is convicted? Big yikes.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-08-2021 at 08:42 PM..
Old 11-08-2021, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At first I thought that Kyle actually reloaded in the heat of the moment and the witness / prosecution saw that happen. I didn't realize that didn't happen, since I'm not that familiar with the video. Now I see why the prosecuting attorney is facepalming so hard.

Looks like his testimony has worked heavily in favor of the defendant.

I think he is in a pretty clear self defense situation. The problem is that he got himself into that situation by taking illegal actions. Quite a tricky worst case scenario.

It's gunna be underage possession and discharging that gets him. The trial should have been by the current prosecution against his parents or whoever may have enabled him to have access to the rifle underage.
Dominick Black(Libertarian Groomer meme goes here Chortles)

Interesting note - one of the reckless safety charges is for a shot fired at Richard McGinnis, a recent witness and video editor for The Daily Caller.
Old 11-08-2021, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy smokes watching the video of that guy and I am just now finding out that not only did they hit that kid with a skateboard but the guy that was right up on him had a gun!

Wow the only thing I really thought Kyle was guilty of was bringing a gun to a knife fight (a protest) and now it turns out everyone had one there, so oh well.

I do like that this guy had a gun, and discovered while holding it during the 1 time in his life where he would use it, when someone is racking an AR pointed at him, he chose die rather than take a life. Blessed with a fleshwound (a painful looking one at that) for his sacrifice. Could have been his head.

edit: oof the defense is demolishing this guy, did you know he gets 10 mil from the city if kyle is convicted? Big yikes.
"Re-racking the weapon, in my mind, meant the defendant wasn't accepting my surrender," Grosskreutz said.

(Someone tell me what re-racking is)
Old 11-08-2021, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Re-racking the weapon, in my mind, meant the defendant wasn't accepting my surrender," Grosskreutz said.

Bro He wasn't surrendering. He ran up on him with a loaded gun and was illegally carrying btw.
Old 11-08-2021, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

he goes into great detail about it on the stand (like he did his entire life's history Jesus Christ that was like 40 minuets) but it means ejecting the round in the chamber and if there is a round in the magazine it readies it to fire.

The guy on the stand makes a good guess, the gun was jammed or the round was defective so he racked the gun to take another shot.

For a brief moment during his testimony it sounded like Kyle held back from firing while the guy had his hands up, but doesn't sound like that was the case haha

Quote:
Bro He wasn't surrendering. He ran up on him with a loaded gun and was illegally carrying btw.
can you believe he gets 10 mil for that if kyle goes to the clank? What a fucked up world.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Untraining the pistol says he did. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Then Kyle reloaded.
Closed Thread