Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 02:49 AM
Banned

Fizz is fine, stop being bad.

And no, I don't have him.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

What up G's

Haven't been able to get on to the forums due to some bullshit firewall upgrade at work. For some reason it no randomly allows me to come to this page when it feels like it. fucking annoying.

Anyway on topic:

New Masteries , 6 Bans, Fizz and a bunch of nerfs for Dom and Champs.

The new masteries are straight power creep. Everything is better. The offensive tree is mind boggling good. Life steal with your masteries is just WoW.
The defensive tree is really strong as well for basically any bruiser.
Utility has Spell Vamp ! but I don't like how a lot of the utility masteries I used to choose are at the bottom of the tree now. So it's ALL in for utility or just go 21/9/0 or 9/21/0 IMO

6 bans is huge in Dominion. I'm seeing awesome strategies and seeing alot of different bottom combination. I've been playing bottom a lot my self recently.
Loving Morgana. She will win against any AP or AD(up to late game where AD just owns her) I'm starting to see the Bottom Switch strategy in play alot more. AP starts bottom until late game then switches with a AD for maximum pressure. It works really well.

Fizz, seems a little weak, like a AP Xin Zhao. I can see the turret dodging ability getting out of hand in summoners rift. Akali nerfed YAY ! Jax nerfed YAY (from masteries if you're wondering)

Warmogs gone from Dominion. Well me and Doodle started this from day one. We played almost every champion with Warmogs and was at like a 85% win rate (Warmogs just doesnt work on champs like Leblanc/Ryze etc..). It was an OP strategy that needed to be removed. Straight Broken.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Last edited by Massive Marc; 11-17-2011 at 12:15 PM..
Old 11-17-2011, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

my warmogs talon was titties on dominion
Old 11-17-2011, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my warmogs talon was titties on dominion
Yes one of the champs with warmogs that was completely broken. Along with:

Panth, Vlad, Udyr, Alistar, Lee Sin, Master Yi, Trundle, GP etc... Basically anyone that wasnt a AD carry or AP Carry.
Quote:
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fizz is fine, stop being bad.

And no, I don't have him.
No way, his mechanics definitely need to be looked at again. No unit collision AND taking reduced damage from basic attacks as a passive along with having TWO dash abilities?
Old 11-17-2011, 02:22 PM
Banned

One of his dashes is an attack and the other is an escape/dodge. He sacrifices that a lot for attacking. No unit collision is fine, Nocturne has it too and he's not considered OP outside of the level 10-20 range.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnnoiaII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No way, his mechanics definitely need to be looked at again. No unit collision AND taking reduced damage from basic attacks as a passive along with having TWO dash abilities?
I agree with this. He bypasses two fundamental mechanics in Summoners Rift. Being able to dodge Turret hits and no unit collision. one takes a summoner spell on a 2 minute + timer and the other doesn't exist in any form in the game. He gets both IN HIS KIT ?? Like I said, once some pro's get strong with him, he will be OP.

EDIT: Noc is OP, he's banned in almost every scrimmage and tourney. He bypass another pseudo mechanic in the game. He can gank without having to come close to the lane.
Quote:
Last edited by Massive Marc; 11-17-2011 at 03:11 PM..
Old 11-17-2011, 03:23 PM
Banned

Lee Sin is banned far more than nocturne at high ELO play.

Vlad has the same mechanics as Fizz, and is manaless. His untargetable ability lasts almost triple the time, deals damage during it, and allows no unit collision. You also benefit and heal from the untargetable. Fizz can dodge 1 shot, Vlad can't (used to be able to pop all projectiles, now it's everything but turret.) get hit by the turret during the pool and wipes the tower's hate list.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lee Sin is banned far more than nocturne at high ELO play.

Vlad has the same mechanics as Fizz, and is manaless. His untargetable ability lasts almost triple the time, deals damage during it, and allows no unit collision. You also benefit and heal from the untargetable. Fizz can dodge 1 shot, Vlad can't (used to be able to pop all projectiles, now it's everything but turret.) get hit by the turret during the pool and wipes the tower's hate list.
And look what happened to Vlad. They couldn't balance him (IE: OP as shit) so they nerfed him to the ground. Fizz will be either OP as shit or UP. All because of his Kit.
Quote:
Old 11-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Banned

He's actually pretty average when I play him. Not nearly as powerful as release, but not at like, MAGE SORAKA bad. And they have buffs coming for him with his legendary skin, I'm sure.
Closed Thread