Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 09:14 PM
Fire Giant

In 5-10 years, y'all will all look back on this and collectively say "holy fuck, what a worthless waste of time that was"
Old 06-23-2017, 10:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta love inept people cryin about not being successful
yeah just like how F/A used to cry about not being successful when they were getting shit on by Rampage on a daily basis and accusing them of cheating

now you guys talk a bunch of shit on the forums like you are EQ gods for beating out guilds like CSG, kittens, and veloci shift the levels of hypocrisy are staggering.
I'm not even in CSG either I just love to shit on aftermath when I get the chance since its a candy ass zerg of warmbodies trying to dominate the server long after there's even any reason to dominate and you're still not even the best guild on the server
Old 06-23-2017, 10:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah just like how F/A used to cry about not being successful when they were getting shit on by Rampage on a daily basis and accusing them of cheating

now you guys talk a bunch of shit on the forums like you are EQ gods for beating out guilds like CSG, kittens, and veloci shift the levels of hypocrisy are staggering.
I'm not even in CSG either I just love to shit on aftermath when I get the chance since its a candy ass zerg of warmbodies trying to dominate the server long after there's even any reason to dominate and you're still not even the best guild on the server
Making stuff up isn't shitting on aftermath though, and your fascination with them is probably worse than any of the lengths AM goes to to get pixels. Perhaps when you know the truth and not just what you have read on RnF you can fix that delinquency
Old 06-23-2017, 10:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're just another chump who doesn't know shit. There's no competition when Rampage stood on spawn points auto firing to get FTE's and trained us constantly because they couldn't compete within the server rule set. CSG petitioned us after there was a verbal settlement on the train, fuck them. Seriously.

Kittens and Veloci Shift... bro... seriously? No one in AM is getting a thrill out of "beating out" those guilds. AM agreed to the rotations in the past which iirc included them and they would have been included in the one which was proposed this time.

Good effort in trying to present bullshit as fact and slander us though.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:44 PM
Fire Giant

The responses are getting longer as the level of emotion rises
Old 06-23-2017, 10:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The responses are getting longer as the level of emotion rises
You can not like us and disagree with how we play the game but acting like we're getting a real thrill out of picking on veloci shift and kittens... ya that pisses me off.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:03 PM
Fire Giant

So training them in plane of hate while their enjoying content is just because they need to git gud and learn2 mobilize faster?
Old 06-23-2017, 11:05 PM
Fire Giant

They're!
Old 06-23-2017, 11:13 PM
Sarnak

Ya I'm not aware of what went on in hate. When I was there if another guild was up there and something happened we'd help each other recover. Hate is a very small zone, prone to trains and there's a good chance they could have trained themselves by letting a mob gate then blamed the other group up there. I'd have to see fraps to say "for sure".
Old 06-24-2017, 01:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're just another chump who doesn't know shit. There's no competition when Rampage stood on spawn points auto firing to get FTE's and trained us constantly because they couldn't compete within the server rule set. CSG petitioned us after there was a verbal settlement on the train, fuck them. Seriously.

Kittens and Veloci Shift... bro... seriously? No one in AM is getting a thrill out of "beating out" those guilds. AM agreed to the rotations in the past which iirc included them and they would have been included in the one which was proposed this time.

Good effort in trying to present bullshit as fact and slander us though.
The salt in this post got me smiling hard.
Closed Thread