Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

rules were clearly stated how it's first come first server same as other epic camps, i gladly let u any of the other spawn ( i was already in the middle of that one ) and as u experienced, yes there's cut throat rogs who dont give a fuck and will pick pocket even if there's people already there, same for eldreth and yendar.. i got people their parchs removed cuz of ninjas. I was being nice and backed of all others (woulda been there all night mind u) and yes i take it personally cuz u took and posted a goddamn screenshot of me for an example.

as i said i always back off if a non epic rog shows up.. but u came up late, AFTER the spawn and expected me to just leave, all butthurt obviously, thanks and fuck off
Old 12-15-2013, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur full of shit swish. that's my dwarf rog u see in the picture, i dont give a shit. it's well known i been questing epics for a while now.

Im one of the nicest guys in the market when it comes to unepic rog show up. i was there first and before he spawned, had already been pick pocketing and u expect me to what drop it in the middle just cuz u show up? told u i wouldnt touch the nexts if u wanted em.. u didnt even show up till 20 mins later. I let go of him the whole night after. Same goes for eldreth / yendar, i give out timers to unepiced rogs working on em all the time.

Go do a real epic if you wanna whine, dont tell me im cockblocking one that can be done in 8 hours or less
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck off
Last edited by Itap; 12-15-2013 at 10:07 PM..
Old 12-15-2013, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
u came up late, AFTER the spawn and expected me to just leave, all butthurt obviously, thanks and fuck off
I don't know where you're conjuring this up from. I zoned in, saw you there... said "aww sheet" jokingly...and camped out. At what point did I demand the camp?

Please calm down, and sorry for any ill feelings caused - if I wanted to name and shame you I'd have left the names on the screenshots and in the chat bars.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
At what point did I demand the camp?
Twice, butthurt, you whined in this post and posted.

Quote:
Priority should be given, right?
U walked in in the MIDDLE of me pick pocketing, i woulda came for all other respawns after that but didnt cuz u had showed up and needed epic, how is that not being nice?

how do you justify and entitle yourself to be more worthy to the spawn? so people have done the quest, like in my case multiple times over, most are nice and will back out if they see non epiced rogs.

you on the other hand feel the need to whine saying it's a cockblock to non epic rogs.

suck it up and deal with it, or show up in advance. First come first serve basis. It's how it goes.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

gratz itap u can use the quoting commoand and bold texts.. way to lose the other part of the txts where it follows?

Dont see your point really other then being a forum troll
Old 12-15-2013, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
gratz itap u can use the quoting commoand and bold texts.. way to lose the other part of the txts where it follows?

Dont see your point really other then being a forum troll
My point is you are claiming to be this awesome nice guy, in reality you're just a platinum hungry prick
Old 12-15-2013, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

that being a nice guy thing was used as to as far as how it goes regarding the epics and it's questing.. far as being a platinium hungry guy, must be why i gave out well over 1m worth of stuff by now to friends and guildies
Old 12-15-2013, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Twice, butthurt, you whined in this post and posted.
In this post, titled "pet peeves" - this qualifies. Did I personally ask you for your camp?... no I didn't.

Quote:
how do you justify and entitle yourself to be more worthy to the spawn?
You've done yours before, I haven't done mine yet. Mine is for me, yours isn't for you.

Quote:
you...feel the need to whine saying it's a cockblock to non epic rogs.
Isn't it? MQ'ing applies to other epics as well and hurts casual players chances of ever attaining one (whch is what I was trying to highlight in my original post, not call you out as some scumbag)

Quote:
suck it up and deal with it, or show up in advance. First come first serve basis. It's how it goes.
I've got my parchment now, but I'm learning a lot about how cutthroat people are on this server when it comes to guarding their platinum stream.
Last edited by Swish; 12-15-2013 at 11:08 PM..
Old 12-15-2013, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Swish one of the nicest dudes on this server. Canadian douchebag calling him out is uncalled for
Old 12-15-2013, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

One time when I was soloing crypt Calabee asked me for help CRing his group at Chef that had just wiped because he knew I had a rogue parked in zone (this is before the hide nerf). As I was dragging the last couple corpses he and part of his group bum-rushed Crypt and claimed it for themselves.