Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 05:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

So here's the thing. We don't actively recruit, people come to us and say 'hey, I'd like to join you' and we let them apply to see if they'll work out. If we told them 'No, you can't join us, recruitment is closed' and dismissed them, you would call us a bunch of elitist assholes who don't allow anyone else on the server to enjoy the game.

Our numbers may be high at the moment but it's because we enjoy being inclusive and sharing p99 with everyone.
Old 01-31-2019, 05:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is an actual, truthful story behind why there were no raid bans since Tempest. But, you aren't interested in that story.
I'm interested!
Old 01-31-2019, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is nobody in Aftermath praising the Bellringer? I see nothing but hate. Before the Bellringer, Aftermath was raid suspended every few weeks. How many raid suspensions did they have during the the Bellringer’s reign? Zero. Sounds like one man single-handedly made Aftermath clean up their act, and get more pixels. Will they try to spin this a different way? Without a doubt. Will Aftermath go back to their evil pre Bellringer ways? Let’s hope not. All we can hope for is that the members of Aftermath continue to hold the Bellringer’s blessing in their hearts, and realize that he died for their pixels.
Lol. The only reason we didnt get suspended was because there was an agreement made that when they formed they would be let off suspension early and I would not petition another sure -fire suspension as long as we agreed to not petition each other.

They recently broke this agreement (which should of been unbreakable but oh well). Luckily they died off before any harm could be done.
Old 01-31-2019, 05:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is an actual, truthful story behind why there were no raid bans since Tempest. But, you aren't interested in that story.

So cheers!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Does that story involve a Bat Wing? Did you ever get that Lev bro?
Old 01-31-2019, 05:57 PM
Kobold

Where are my pizzas ffs
Old 01-31-2019, 06:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. The only reason we didnt get suspended was because there was an agreement made that when they formed they would be let off suspension early and I would not petition another sure -fire suspension as long as we agreed to not petition each other.

They recently broke this agreement (which should of been unbreakable but oh well). Luckily they died off before any harm could be done.
It’s a great day when the leader of Aftermath comes out and too, preaches the gospel of Bellringer. May your raids be suspension free and your pixels plenty.
Old 01-31-2019, 06:41 PM
Sarnak

still a long way to go to beat BDA thread, but i beleeb in you all. <3
Old 01-31-2019, 10:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
39 members have left Tempest in the last 2 days, all of whom are united against the Tempest leaders.

Inside sources saying it's all over, as they got 0 dragons for three weeks in a row. Members left without even having the ability to dump their hard-earned DKP.

8 months and done. Which begs the question, what went wrong? Why did leadership act the way they did?
They did get that free 0% Eashen, GJ Tempest!
Old 01-31-2019, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still a long way to go to beat BDA thread, but i beleeb in you all. <3
It's been more entertaining in 9 pages than whatever BDA's got up to in its existence.
Old 01-31-2019, 10:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/salute to all the people who competed over the last several months. Lotta arm chair warriors making comments in here but the people who were on the line, tracking and trying their hardest, in all the competiting guilds, know what’s up.

Facts are AG is much improved. AM still dominating most content, likely due to not having to really compete for morning est mobs against anyone. They have some great individual talent but they have transformed into the biggest (Zerg) end game raiding guild this server has seen. Tempest gets way undersold on how well they did for a 3-5 month period. Tempest was also in denial of how things have been going for the last month or two. The emergence of BG/Core and their role in the raid scene is yet to be seen.

My biggest question is this - what happens when zarza and kelza are in the same guild together?! Is this the sign of the end of times?
Hey Dagner - much respect to you, Kelz, Atmas, etc for doing so well trying to stay competitive. This is RnF and only a handful of folks actually even know the quality of the competition... but I'm one of them. Hats off to you.

To your point about AM being a zerg. I guess. But what are we supposed to do? Decline the apps of quality players? It's winter. We need to accept as many good apps as we can get b/c summer will come and numbers will fall. Its just the nature of the server.

And lastly, I agree. Hidden in this post is one of the truest things in this thread. Aftermath is the home of some of the best individual talent on the server. Not the only ones obviously, but a significant percentage of it. We all know that it only takes 8 or so players getting after it to get a dragon to zone in. The rest is just a numbers game.