Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
by so you are in fact hating the player and not the game?
Haha yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When your "reward" for spending all the time climbing uphill to defeat a superior force is the ability the do the same PVE content for the same loot that you could have received by just joining them with 1/10 of the effort, you have a game that isn't designed to be PVP-centric or encourage competition.
No... the reward is the fight to get on top. Fun > Loot. Maybe red player base is just too loot-centric?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only ones I see rewriting history on the regular is empire tbh. Did you also forget when nizzar and elderan wanted to give RD targets from our desired mob pool such as VS to keep the guild "alive" and prevent it from folding into another Azrael feeder guild?
Oh you mean the mobs we let RD have, but if one of the items we wanted dropped they had to give it to us even though they killed the mob?

Yeah that definitely was for the best of the server.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha yep.

No... the reward is the fight to get on top. Fun > Loot. Maybe red player base is just too loot-centric?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-05-2015, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh you mean the mobs we let RD have, but if one of the items we wanted dropped they had to give it to us even though they killed the mob?

Yeah that definitely was for the best of the server.
Lol naw it was the loot whores in nihilum that are now in empire that were saying that shit. "What happens if x y or z drops? I still need that!"

I remember the names of the ppl kicking up a stink about rd getting mobs and guess what? They are now all tagged empire.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The competition said to recruit.

You know the timers, they said.
hehe

empire doesn't want to keep recruiting and never has

but lite told them to.. sooo, they have to keep recruiting forever.

dat logic tho?
Old 08-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Kergan needs to go hang with the great Nizzar and stop shitting up every thread.

Maybe you can go plant some trees for him or fish off his skif or some shit.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a rewrite also. Rd was asked to not raid with azrael in exchange for a few dragons a week. nihilum just wanted to snuff out azrael. it wasn't some charity to keep Rd alive it was too try to hurt nihilum's competition.
Eslade is right
Old 08-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Lite said recruit man, what is a pal 2 do?
Old 08-05-2015, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol naw it was the loot whores in nihilum that are now in empire that were saying that shit. "What happens if x y or z drops? I still need that!"

I remember the names of the ppl kicking up a stink about rd getting mobs and guess what? They are now all tagged empire.
It wasn't just talk, it was the agreement made between HB and Nizzar.

I was one of the most vocal people in the guild about supporting RD to foster competition. Funny I don't remember you saying jack shit though.

Also where was all this talk when you thought you were next up for a SoW sword? You didn't start sperging out about fostering competition until you needed some to get you pixels, after burning down the pixel train bridge with your butterbrained ramblings and false accusations.

I also don't remember you being tagged Holo in the early days when were were struggling to get 2 groups to drop a dragon. Basically you've rode every possible gravy train until you were forcibly removed, and then only at that point did you suddenly want another guild to have a shot.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

Alot of valid points here.

So when is Empire gonna stop recruiting? When aimchat crew are fully NToV geared?

Fuck it is even encourage Empire to split up into two and fight when not raiding... Zero shits given about who poopsock Vindi every 8 hours. I just want a server with several factions that dosnt fly 60% of the population under the same tag.