Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2020, 08:06 PM
Banned

Bulge is debatable, Adams apple is just what happens when u are naturally disposed to carry far more testosterone than White women. My T is still undetectable btw
Old 12-16-2020, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We can't even agree on the most basic of things to even start a conversation. I literally exhaled through my nose with shock when I read the center has moved right. I'm scoffing as I'm typing this. Do people really believe this? That's rhetoricial. People do. That's why we are in this mess.
Really is akin to believing that when you go running, you're not actually moving forward, you're pushing the entire earth behind you.
Old 12-16-2020, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really is akin to believing that when you go running, you're not actually moving forward, you're pushing the entire earth behind you.
that's merely a matter of perspective. Alexander might say so.
Old 12-16-2020, 08:13 PM
Banned

Idk, I think I'd argue the consensus has moved left (majority for national healthcare, majority for UBI last I heard) while the vocal minority on this board and other 4chan-downstreams has radicalized right. The data would support the notion that we've moved to the left, I suppose. But God the reaction is loud. If you live inside the less-moderated internet and your friends are like you, you are very likely to get the impression we've moved very far right. Considering the majority in these places are primarily motivated by vengeful bitterness, and they do exercise an outsize influence on culture IMO. It definitely feels like my millenial peers have traveled very rapidly to the right in the last 5 years because Trump funny.

And meanwhile our actual "representatives" are still playing to a very right-of-center POV which is quite disconnected from any organic voting bloc. Austerity while 300k Americans die is pretty economic right. All while paying endless lip service to minorities they've never even met. Cue Julian Castro advocating abortion rights for trans women. The IDiots think this makes them left wing, however much austerity they do.

I don't have a strong feeling that hobart is wrong, def not strong enough to argue his opinion is the grandest manifestation of Lucifer.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-16-2020 at 08:23 PM..
Old 12-16-2020, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
radicalized right.
I suppose that depends on your definition of "radicalized".

If not wanting to get dragged into the massive, fundamentally transformative changes, being proposed by progressive UN agendas, which are by definition radically left, and surrendering national sovereignty to unelected foreign dignitaries means one is "radicalized" i suppose you can count me amongst those ranks.

Everything else is just rhetorical bullshit being levied upon a subsect of the population that just wants to stand where they are.

Very few people are proposing we move toward Hitlerism, for example. That would be a radical right-ist; and they dont have a platform at all; unless of course we consider the parrot leftists actually stating we should do this to the stand-stillers, like several people on this board are (hopefully just) jesting we should do on one or two pages back on this thread.

Likewise, if we assess Lune's recent posts, they seem to be taking a hard-right stance lately; essentially alluding to "Nationalistic Ethos" as the reason for America's success over the past 200 years; a Hard-Right Fascist belief system.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 12-16-2020 at 08:28 PM..
Old 12-16-2020, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suppose that depends on your definition of "radicalized".

If not wanting to get dragged into massive, fundamentally transformative changes proposed by progressive UN agendas, which are by definition radically left, and surrendering national sovereignty to unelected foreign dignitaries means one is "radicalized" i suppose you can count me amongst those ranks.

Everything else is just rhetorical bullshit being levied upon a subsect of the population that just wants to stand where they are.
well, I am with you on what's said there so you know. Long live the Empire. But we both know that a plurality of the Right's coalition is brought to the table by hatred, bitterness, rage, exclusivity, etc. and wouldn't know statesmanship if it moved them to Mars City with a million dollar stipend. This board is infested with people who advocate mass political purging, for example. I'm just commenting on the existence of that mass of people. And plz don't get triggered, the left is horrible too with a similar plurality/majority united on race hate and daddy issues. Our collective brain is rotten to all fuck.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-16-2020 at 08:33 PM..
Old 12-16-2020, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea she has a huge bulge and an adams apple

also special council appointed to investigate hunter and joe
So you checked for a bulge and hoped there was on there in the process. Imagine hoping for a penis on a girl. Dude. You're kinda blowing your cover here. I want you to be as happy as steven crowder in drag. He does appear to be the happiest man on EARTH in a skirt.

So hunter biden is being investigated? And? Didnt know he worked in the government as an advisor to the president...

Joe is being investigated? Great. Maybe they can impeach him and then the democrats can not allow evidence and simply vote against removal. No matter what they find, no matter how corrupt. No matter if he told israel to start a fake investigation into a political opponent and held up their aid to really hit home that he wanted that done, even though the money was already allocated for that.

Whats funny is this. What is the name of the investigators? Since they ARE happening, correct? Its not just trump saying "i want this" is it? Prove it. What is their name?

Could you imagine how many heads would EXPLODE on that one?
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 12-16-2020 at 08:51 PM..
Old 12-16-2020, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, I am with you on what's said there so you know. Long live the Empire. But we both know that a plurality of the Right's coalition is brought to the table by hatred, bitterness, rage, exclusivity, etc.
I don't think this impetus can be used to exclusively typify the Right (far) though.

It's equally applicable to far Leftists as well, as evidenced in our resident hard-leftys today.
Old 12-16-2020, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't think this impetus can be used to exclusively typify the Right (far) though.

It's equally applicable to far Leftists as well, as evidenced in our resident hard-leftys today.
It's really just the influence of /pol/ and its downstream effects I'm commenting on. There are way more (self defined) right-wingers advocating political purges, etc. than there used to be online. We have at least 2 on this board presently and I know some others who have come and gone. It's increased. Used to be unthinkable in the demographic who plays this game.

I agree that there's plenty of this left too. Things have changed, tho. The carrying of right-radicalized ideas in the millenial population is definitely up. No need to die on the hill, it's just an observation without many implications but "damn a lot of ppl are 4chan-brained, whether they realize it or not".
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-16-2020 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: get
Old 12-16-2020, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's really just the influence of /pol/ and its downstream effects I'm commenting on. There are way more (self defined) right-wingers advocating political purges, etc. than there used to be online. We have at least 2 on this board presently and I know some others who have come and gone. It's increased. Used to be unthinkable in the demographic who plays this game.

I agree that there's plenty of this left too. Things have changed, tho. The carrying of right-radicalized ideas in the millenial population is definitely up. No need to die on the hill, it's just an observation without many implications but "damn a lot of ppl are 4chan-brained, whether they realize it or not".
I agree. We need Jesus more than ever.
Closed Thread