Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 02-24-2022, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Additional reminder that Vanquish member Stunningly was found to have multiple videos instructing others how to script in P99 after Vanquish denied it vehemently, then said videos were immediately deleted once they were found. Kickenit's scripting was done to prove it could be done to respond to Vanquish's claim that cheating was not possible in P99 racing.
Hmm... I don't remember anybody denying that cheating could be done, but somehow Kickenit openly cheating on P99 is acceptable while Stunningly using EQ to teach programming is unacceptable.

Riot logic.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-24-2022, 07:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You turned a pretty quick about face and ran off to Vanq, so it seems like the pixels matter more to you than people. Or following server rules in this case.
You can say its pixels, which they are nice too, but I mostly just want to tank everything I can while I'm on /nod. Also it's kinda like Jerry Springer in discord sometimes, like grab some popcorn its fun. My first night in guild I got Venice booted, one of my favorite nights / early mornings ever (<3 venice) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I follow the rules, I cant be responsible for what others do. I will say it does suck that people ruined the fun of racing with dumb cheating (I know its tech not proven whatever), but at least the roll stopped that in its tracks...just wish they could come up with something better is all.
Old 02-24-2022, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can say its pixels, which they are nice too, but I mostly just want to tank everything I can while I'm on /nod. Also it's kinda like Jerry Springer in discord sometimes, like grab some popcorn its fun. My first night in guild I got Venice booted, one of my favorite nights / early mornings ever (<3 venice) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I follow the rules, I cant be responsible for what others do. I will say it does suck that people ruined the fun of racing with dumb cheating (I know its tech not proven whatever), but at least the roll stopped that in its tracks...just wish they could come up with something better is all.
How many warders did you tank when ya swapped?
Old 02-24-2022, 11:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many warders did you tank when ya swapped?
I never got to tank warders [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2022, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never got to tank warders [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we know, sorry you dont got, enjoy the welfare
Old 02-25-2022, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a reminder, that to date, the only confirmed instance of cheating was done by a Riot officer named Kickenit.
Nah it was done to prove that vanquish was cheating, which it did, because vanquish reacted instantly just like the riot character using a script did. It’s insane how you’re trying to spin this lmao

The best part about it is your own leadership doesn’t give a crap. They’re just like damn we got caught whatever. But you’re in here throwing tantrums
Old 02-25-2022, 04:52 PM
Aviak

Like I said in a blue UN post that got me kicked for literally pointing out hater hypocrisy. They love ya til you aren’t doing stuff for them. Allishya is by far the most exuberant person for enjoying and wanting to tank any and every mob in this game. Every dissenter I’ve seen about negativity towards vanquish seems personal like you’ve been harmed in real life or you want attention by playing victim at any and all avenues provided. If you don’t try if you don’t practice to be better you will never be successful on any long term, continuous basis. If you’re not good at this game and feel entitled to end game content it is the go to of the “victim” to overwhelm the powers in control with whining and crying to bring the competition aspects down to their level so they can convince themselves they are accomplishing something as if they were on the same level as an actually skilled player. Here’s to the lazy people, “Wow momma so proud of me baby. You’re so good ah let me wipe your chin and get you an ice cream.
Old 02-25-2022, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said in a blue UN post that got me kicked for literally pointing out hater hypocrisy. They love ya til you aren’t doing stuff for them. Allishya is by far the most exuberant person for enjoying and wanting to tank any and every mob in this game. Every dissenter I’ve seen about negativity towards vanquish seems personal like you’ve been harmed in real life or you want attention by playing victim at any and all avenues provided. If you don’t try if you don’t practice to be better you will never be successful on any long term, continuous basis. If you’re not good at this game and feel entitled to end game content it is the go to of the “victim” to overwhelm the powers in control with whining and crying to bring the competition aspects down to their level so they can convince themselves they are accomplishing something as if they were on the same level as an actually skilled player. Here’s to the lazy people, “Wow momma so proud of me baby. You’re so good ah let me wipe your chin and get you an ice cream.
This is a lot of words to write just to cry about the new rolling rules
Old 02-25-2022, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a lot of words to write just to cry about the new rolling rules
Old 02-25-2022, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Look at those Riot cry babies STILL trying to FTE more posts than raid targets.

And then they play the victim when you make them cry.

Stop playing the victim and start playing the game.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.