Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dunno about you, but I'd rather the rest of the world shit on america for 1.75 gas and a few mean tweets

instead of the rest of the world shitting on america for looking like pussies.
I mean, I'd rather have a President that doesn't dismantle various things designed to prevent corruption rather than one who is corrupt and makes a mockery of the American system.
Old 08-25-2021, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

The world is really dropping some real big steamers on us right now.
Old 08-25-2021, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, I'd rather have a President that doesn't dismantle various things designed to prevent corruption rather than one who is corrupt and makes a mockery of the American system.
2020 Voting Laws
Old 08-25-2021, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it's very telling that nobody ever seems to criticize any specific trump policies. It's always some kind of character attack. I don't particularly care what the character of the president is like, I care about what they actually do.

It always goes: "Hey which trump policies were bad?"

Answer: Lol his supports are dumb!!"

-Okayy, but like what specifically do you not like?

Answer: He said bad pussy things about wamenz!

-Okayy, but what should he have done differently, policy wise?

Answer: Trumptards are bad! Lol!!
*takes bait*

Protectionist economic policies are really stupid. This isn't 1950, they're all caught up industrially, the less we sell the less we have.
Old 08-25-2021, 05:24 PM
Banned

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ated-body.html

Quote:
An award winning photographer covering the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan was left behind by reatreating Afghan Natonal Army commandos and killed by Taliban fighters who later mutilated his body, according to his company.

Reuters photojournalist Danish Siddiqui, 38, was killed at the start of the Taliban's lightning offensive to retake Afghanistan in the southern town of Spin Boldak.
Old 08-25-2021, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it's very telling that nobody ever seems to criticize any specific trump policies. It's always some kind of character attack. I don't particularly care what the character of the president is like, I care about what they actually do.

It always goes: "Hey which trump policies were bad?"

Answer: Lol his supports are dumb!!"

-Okayy, but like what specifically do you not like?

Answer: He said bad pussy things about wamenz!

-Okayy, but what should he have done differently, policy wise?

Answer: Trumptards are bad! Lol!!
This is officially the Republican cope post now. Abandon all critical thinking, ye who enter here.
Old 08-25-2021, 06:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is officially the Republican cope post now. Abandon all critical thinking, ye who enter here.
Speaking of coping. Maybe your trolling will give these students some comfort.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...fmc_id=4509190

Quote:
At least 24 students from the Cajon Valley Union School District in El Cajon and 16 parents are stranded in Afghanistan after taking a summer trip abroad.
Old 08-25-2021, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol grats for actually quoting the whole post instead of a snippet. Care to actually respond to any of those specific points though? Orrrr... no? Didn't think so [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2021, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.latimes.com/california/s...fmc_id=4509190

Cajon Valley School Board member Jo Alegria said the students were in Afghanistan on summer vacation with their families.
Summer vacation with their families in Afghanistan? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2021, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He reacts to everyone asking perfectly rational questions like they are some trumper goon trying to attack him so he just shrugs it off like he did in the campaign.

He is basically responds to journalists the way horza does here lol
Closed Thread