Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTF did some asshole in gamestop ever do to a Tranny?

I really do not like my prescribed ideology lately.
They told him that he had to leave after repeated attempts at trying to vandalize product in the store. He's been arrested for exactly the same thing in the past.
Old 12-29-2014, 11:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just thankful I'm not Chris-chan. Yet another cultural Marxist tranny who went full retard yesterday.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EflHHVROiSs
Who the fuck is chris chan? (god i want to punch myself for even typing that) The truly pathetic thing about it is how seriously you follow all this completely meaningless shit. Thank god you are as much a factor in real life as you are on eq.

Guess what? Video games as a whole belittle and objectify women, just as many other forms of media do. It's legit to criticize that. Your overreaction to that sentiment is off the wall insane and speaks to your mental health. It's like you are trying to get back at all the jocks that called you an anime-fag in high school by trying to act like a big tough man "calling out" the feminazis for... bringing up completely legitimate points? (Every argument you make is also in excessively bad faith and relies almost entirely on anecdotal evidence. The real tragedy is how many people on here don't immediately zero in on that. For shame forumorons.)

Guess what else half-wit fox news viewers? Fact-checkers show over and over that that network blatantly lies WAY more than any other media outlet. Not even going to link this because it should be common knowledge to you independent thinkers. Oh wait, all I saw from the p99 brain trust was "oh fox nexs is exactly like cnn and msnbc but conservative." NOPE.

Seriously, kill yourself. The less irrational, racist, faux-intellectual, mouth-breathing, unskilled, pedophile jerk offs on this planet the better.

ps - dug up your mom's coffin, and all i found was a note saying that she faked her death to "get away from that skinny little pussy Kagatobu, as he now calls himself." Says shes in Corpus Christi. Weird.
Old 12-29-2014, 11:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who the fuck is chris chan? (god i want to punch myself for even typing that) The truly pathetic thing about it is how seriously you follow all this completely meaningless shit. Thank god you are as much a factor in real life as you are on eq.

Guess what? Video games as a whole belittle and objectify women, just as many other forms of media do. It's legit to criticize that. Your overreaction to that sentiment is off the wall insane and speaks to your mental health. It's like you are trying to get back at all the jocks that called you an anime-fag in high school by trying to act like a big tough man "calling out" the feminazis for... bringing up completely legitimate points? (Every argument you make is also in excessively bad faith and relies almost entirely on anecdotal evidence. The real tragedy is how many people on here don't immediately zero in on that. For shame forumorons.)

Guess what else half-wit fox news viewers? Fact-checkers show over and over that that network blatantly lies WAY more than any other media outlet. Not even going to link this because it should be common knowledge to you independent thinkers. Oh wait, all I saw from the p99 brain trust was "oh fox nexs is exactly like cnn and msnbc but conservative." NOPE.

Seriously, kill yourself.
Google is your friend (implying I knew who Chris-Chan was before I saw the video).

Baseless accusations will get you nowhere dude. Your refusal to site sources is too transparent a cover up of the fact that you simply have none.

Again a baseless accusation, sorry if you don't like the facts but facts don't lie. All mainstream media is shit, deal with it.

No. I'd become immortal if it were only to piss you off.
Old 12-30-2014, 12:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your refusal to site sources is too transparent a cover up of the fact that you simply have none.
rofl google it lackwit nerdlinger. wanna be taken seriously better lrn sum factz.
Old 12-30-2014, 12:19 AM
Banned

For someone who loves to constantly point out how shitty others have it, you are one angry son of a bitch aren't you?
Old 12-30-2014, 01:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
For someone who loves to constantly point out how shitty others have it, you are one angry son of a bitch aren't you?
Say uncle again bitch.
Old 12-30-2014, 02:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess what? Video games as a whole belittle and objectify everyone, just as many other forms of media do. It's pretty pointless to criticize that. The time it took for there to be a reaction to that sentiment is off the wall insane and speaks to Society's mental health. It's like you've seen this going on for a decade but decided to shut the fuck up about it because nobody else made it a big deal until recently when feminists decided to take over the hobby yet can't bring up a single legitimate point? (Every argument you make is factual and relies almost entirely on sourced or easily researched information. The real tragedy is that I didn't immediately zero in on that. For shame.)
Fixt faggot.
Old 12-30-2014, 02:28 AM
Sarnak

hold on, changing my profile for you... so deluded... so angry.... so childish.... which would make sense for a white trash pedo outcast like you. pick up that gun little man....
Old 12-30-2014, 02:31 AM
Sarnak

Well, eventually i will change my avatar to reflect my disdain and general contempt of your most inferior personage.
Old 12-30-2014, 02:35 AM
Sarnak

while im trying to fix this, i would like to once again point tout that you should already be dead from sheer cognitive dissonance. star trek nerd, but stands diametrically opposed to the character and ethos of the authors. fox news watching retard - but is an anime fairy that sean hannity would love to stuff into a locker. When is it finally just going to come to "kagatob wants to live, but kagatob knows he should die, BANG!" lol you little shit.