Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

[QUOTE=Tuljin;2288265]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish I recorded that TS conversation where you went on and on for 15 minutes about how you didn't want your brother to hold you back from emulated EQ pixels.

It's pretty remarkable that you are still this upset over the merger of The A-Team over a year after the fact, but the unfortunate reality is that the whole 'small, casual, elite guild' plan just doesn't work with variance and the staff have shown no inclination to make changes.
You are a steaming pile of shit and the whole server knows it. Many of my friends quit this game so you could be last in line for a Shroud after a year of sucking dick for pixels.

I wish I recorded all the times you were a complete fucking asshole, but my 8TB RAID5 data array couldn't store it all.

<The A-Team>
Old 06-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

I've been in BDA for several weeks now and everyone seems mostly cool . High percentage of conspiracy theorists though, but that might just be the internet pool. Chest is exactly what I imagined though, extremely short fuse to the point he starts sputtering when he gets angry. Threats of guild kicks in chat. All in all, lovely person. Anthrax is also a gem.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Lol you're guilded with Anthrax now? Omg I'm so sorry to hear that. I cussed him out during my app to Vesica Dei.
Old 06-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you're guilded with Anthrax now? Omg I'm so sorry to hear that. I cussed him out during my app to Vesica Dei.
He's pretty silent unless you are in his vent channel and then I can just mute him. Just a journalist behind enemy lines learning that people aren't so different /sob.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even though your entire guild is fleeing the server because they can't hack it here
Can't believe nobody noticed this gem.

Lorean, can you please do us all a flavor and remind us what happened to your guild?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Banned

yawl are just 1 happy family aint u
Old 06-01-2016, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a steaming pile of shit and the whole server knows it. Many of my friends quit this game so you could be last in line for a Shroud after a year of sucking dick for pixels.

I wish I recorded all the times you were a complete fucking asshole, but my 8TB RAID5 data array couldn't store it all.
Confirmed VERY mad
Old 06-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Xoquil, who is your brother again?
Old 06-01-2016, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't believe nobody noticed this gem.

Lorean, can you please do us all a flavor and remind us what happened to your guild?
I think someone pointed out that hypocrisy earlier in the thread. I could be wrong though. Either way still funny.
Old 06-01-2016, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think someone pointed out that hypocrisy earlier in the thread. I could be wrong though. Either way still funny.
Nah, the situations are totally different. I had a small guild of good players who joined because they didn't want to poopsock or track. Rather than keep fighting a losing battle against 24/7 zerg poopsocking guilds, I joined the party. Meanwhile BDA had the 24/7 zerg, the trackers, and the poopsockers but just couldn't coordinate/play well enough. Also I am so incredibly happy not to be a guild leader any more. It's sooooooooooooooo much work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanderr
Xoquil, who is your brother again?
Petros. I didn't let him join Rampage because he'd been repeatedly going off on me in tells and was generally being insane/annoying. Xoquil hadn't yet jumped the shark into the bitter shell of a player he is now, so I was fine with him at the time, and we had a TS conversation to make sure he was OK without his brother. He was . . . . quite enthusiastic. I mean, it wasn't even like 'well, I'll try it, and if I can calm down Petros over a few months can he app?' it was 'Bro I'm an awesome player and I don't want to let my brother hold me back from EQ pixel glory'.
Closed Thread