Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2022, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are, things citizens of the NWO say after the antichrist takes over for $100, Mayim.
I mean some extremists will still scream at clouds but can't fix them all.
Old 11-16-2022, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since this is a Castle thread I think this is the best place if any to announce this.

I think we are going to continue to see democrats winning.

* This generation is polarized and spent a lot to get educated. As long as democrats continue to forgive educational loans there is a huge niche here.

* As long as abortion is not allowed in all states. More woman will continue to vote democrat.

* Trump sees himself having no choice but to run for president to save his ass. He needs his legal woes to go away and wants his imaged repaired (ha!). He either fleeces as much as he can get and runs at the republican run offs for nomination =-Or-= out of egotistical rage takes his supporters and splits the republican party in two.

* Covid, aging Baby Booms and two more years has and will continue to chip away at the GOP and will further diminish their non-popular voting base.

I think after Biden the democrats will be running Pete Buttigieg. Biden will probably win another term but his vice president may need to continue it. But plenty of time to see.

Now the republican may win the house with two to three extra seats but I am sure a few can be swayed with incentives for the next years to 2024.

The next 10 years may finally be more politically relaxing while more and more of the extreme right are encouraged to be more moderate in their thinking since they are acting outside of social acceptable norms.
Hispanics don’t seem to be as blindly tribalistic as blacks, it could be possible for them to shift right. If it does, it would begin with a continual border crisis spilling into the southwest. It would have to get much worse than it is though, with more and more towns infrastructure overrun, crime and hard drug use, gang activity from the border spilling over. It may be a GOP scare tactic, but I read on Fox that citizens near the border are having to hire armed security for their properties now

That’s probably the most likely scenario for a GOP shift

It’s hard to get the news out to the independent plebs though. There’s various levels of objectivity in mainstream media, but if GOP media can continue to be labeled as crazy conspiracy media, it will make their occasionally true reports scoffed away by the plebs as well

Control the flow of information, and you control public perception. If things ever got really bad, all you have to do is convince the public it’s not. That’s how you really maintain power IMO
Old 11-16-2022, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Biden/Fetterman 2024 is a no brainer
Old 11-16-2022, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

who tf is fettermen and g-d no not biden again plz i really dont want to vote for him, there is a solid chance i won't vote for him again

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh it's fun to bitch about people under 40.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i suppose i could just live on beer and nothing else on UBI might solve my gutt problems if i splurge for the fancy stuff
Old 11-16-2022, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since this is a Castle thread I think this is the best place if any to announce this.

I think we are going to continue to see democrats winning.

* This generation is polarized and spent a lot to get educated. As long as democrats continue to forgive educational loans there is a huge niche here.

* As long as abortion is not allowed in all states. More woman will continue to vote democrat.

* Trump sees himself having no choice but to run for president to save his ass. He needs his legal woes to go away and wants his imaged repaired (ha!). He either fleeces as much as he can get and runs at the republican run offs for nomination =-Or-= out of egotistical rage takes his supporters and splits the republican party in two.

* Covid, aging Baby Booms and two more years has and will continue to chip away at the GOP and will further diminish their non-popular voting base.

I think after Biden the democrats will be running Pete Buttigieg. Biden will probably win another term but his vice president may need to continue it. But plenty of time to see.

Now the republican may win the house with two to three extra seats but I am sure a few can be swayed with incentives for the next years to 2024.

The next 10 years may finally be more politically relaxing while more and more of the extreme right are encouraged to be more moderate in their thinking since they are acting outside of social acceptable norms.
Single childless adult women are already Democrat +37 or so, not much more to gain there man.
Old 11-16-2022, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden 2024 is a no brainer
Herschel Walker veered off in a campaign speech to rant about werewolves killing vampires

As long they are against Trump/Walker!

Ha ha ha Fn flail full moon MAGA!
Old 11-16-2022, 11:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red wave incoming
Did anyone else know that -1 Senate seat, -1 Gubernatorial seat and a +4% swing in the House was a "red wave"? Castle called it, folks.

I think he also declared the Titanic was unsinkable.

Old 11-17-2022, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Hershel walker talking about they kill vampires in fright night.

Democrats:

Old 11-17-2022, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden/Fetterman 2024 is a no brainer
lol'd
Old 11-17-2022, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hershel walker talking about they kill vampires in fright night.

Democrats: