Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-01-2023, 05:22 PM
Banned

Hybrids.....they suck in EQ (Jk I wouldn't know, never played one)

But they make well-rounded healthy humans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-01-2023 at 05:50 PM..
Old 09-01-2023, 05:58 PM
Banned

Wow, way to laugh! They’re actually both mentally handicapped

Ableist assholes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 09-01-2023, 09:55 PM
Banned

Harry Spotter, the bro who lifts, IRL?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2870.jpg (25.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-04-2023, 07:53 PM
Banned

I agree with Greg Doucette’s answer on this: the best time is once you reach your natural genetic limit

The mistake so many noobs make, including multiple friends of mine, is to use PED’s thinking they can come off them and keep the gains. PED’s basically speed you along to an elite lifter’s body. But do you have an elite lifter’s lifestyle? No, they all think they do, but they don’t. Because if they did, then they would have the body. So if you cheat to speed yourself along to a body you don’t have the lifestyle to achieve, you are destined to lose it once you come off the drugs

Yes it is true, that a person with iron willpower and a wide open schedule could do a radical life-transforming adjustment going from never training, eating wrong, etc, to taking PED’s, putting on 20lbs of muscle, and then switching to doing everything perfect after coming off the gear and keep most of it. But while that’s possible, it’s just not realistic

People thinking “I can make a radical lifestyle adjustment and keep the gains once I come off the gear” also aren’t accounting for the fact their hormones will be a SLUMP, once they come off. What goes up, must come down, as the old adage goes. So good luck transitioning into an elite lifter’s lifestyle with test levels which are now (temporarily) sub-optimal for your age. There goes some of your energy level and ability to build muscle

The other big important thing Greg doesn’t mention when he answers this question is “do you have an addictive personality?”. Because gear changes not just your body but your brain, and in a good way. It becomes intoxicating. This is why people use the term “abusing” gear. There is a difference between using and abusing. Most people start with use, those who have addictive personalities soon cannot stop and move into abuse

So, if you are going to abuse it to the point where your hormones could be fucked for an extended period of time, then the best time to use would be as late as possible, assuming you can afford to transition to TRT. Because with TRT, all the negatives of the hormone slump go away. But you have to stay on it for life, and that’s expensive

So the TL[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]R (imo) is either once you have reached genetic limit + are at least 35-40 years old + have the means to do TRT if needed + ideally don’t have an addictive personality

Or, never [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2896.jpg (26.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-04-2023, 11:56 PM
Banned

MPMD says 600mg test/week is high for a newbie? When for decades the forum-talk “bro intro cycle” has always been 500mg/week. Weird, but MPMD knows better than anyone

IMO…

80-125mg/week = TRT dose, would put your level to the high end of natural 700-900 ng/dl

125-200mg/week = “sports” TRT (weird name because it’s banned in drug tested sports, but that’s what they call this now) which will put you probably slightly above natural range, supraphysiological 1000+ng/dl. Lotta people do this because for most it’s at a point where they won’t likely have any estrogen conversion (but no guarantee of not)

200-500mg/week = actual cycle, and would probably be a good idea to look at an estrogen blocker like anaztrazole. Stupid to try to stay on this year round but many people do. The problem with staying on it year round is there is no way to lower your estrogen to within a natural range. The prescription blockers are just too strong for that. So what they’ll do is crush it down to nothing, and no estrogen in men is bad. Bad for your brain, bad for your junk, and bad for your bones/joints. So you have two options, grow man boobs or walk around with no estrogen in your body because you are taking a drug that removes it. Either one is not healthy

And when Jeff asks how much muscle to put on, it’s a loaded question. The initial “size” is just water retention in the muscle, it’s not dry lean actual muscle. No one can really tell when and where the water ends and the muscle begins, both in growth and appearance

Old 09-06-2023, 05:33 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MPMD says 600mg test/week is high for a newbie? When for decades the forum-talk “bro intro cycle” has always been 500mg/week. Weird, but MPMD knows better than anyone

IMO…

80-125mg/week = TRT dose, would put your level to the high end of natural 700-900 ng/dl

125-200mg/week = “sports” TRT (weird name because it’s banned in drug tested sports, but that’s what they call this now) which will put you probably slightly above natural range, supraphysiological 1000+ng/dl. Lotta people do this because for most it’s at a point where they won’t likely have any estrogen conversion (but no guarantee of not)

200-500mg/week = actual cycle, and would probably be a good idea to look at an estrogen blocker like anaztrazole. Stupid to try to stay on this year round but many people do. The problem with staying on it year round is there is no way to lower your estrogen to within a natural range. The prescription blockers are just too strong for that. So what they’ll do is crush it down to nothing, and no estrogen in men is bad. Bad for your brain, bad for your junk, and bad for your bones/joints. So you have two options, grow man boobs or walk around with no estrogen in your body because you are taking a drug that removes it. Either one is not healthy

And when Jeff asks how much muscle to put on, it’s a loaded question. The initial “size” is just water retention in the muscle, it’s not dry lean actual muscle. No one can really tell when and where the water ends and the muscle begins, both in growth and appearance

It's intriguing how the perspective on testosterone doses has evolved over the years. There's no one-size-fits-all answer, and it's essential to consider individual factors and goals. The breakdown you've provided into different dose ranges and their potential effects is quite informative. BUT you're definetly right with this "Either one is not healthy"
Old 09-06-2023, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelCW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's intriguing how the perspective on testosterone doses has evolved over the years. There's no one-size-fits-all answer, and it's essential to consider individual factors and goals. The breakdown you've provided into different dose ranges and their potential effects is quite informative. BUT you're definetly right with this "Either one is not healthy"
Ya I don’t look it because I’ve been basically natty for a while, but I have tried in my lifetime:

Testosterone cypionate ranging from 100-1000mg/week
Almost every known SARM, incl Ostarine, Ligandrol, RAD140, Cardarine
Masteron
Proviron
And big daddy Trenbolone (Tren)

The safest, if there were a safest, would be Dr prescribed test overseen by an endocrinologist
Old 09-09-2023, 01:08 PM
Banned

WOW the city decided to close the park to my hike at 9am today even though it was closed at 11am yesterday and it’s not even triple digits

“Yea we like to make it completely random when we close the park. Maybe tomorrow it will be at 7am or noon, we don’t know! Hey before you leave, can you write down on that board over there how far you drove out here? Our park rangers get a laugh at the high scores”

Not cool man. Now I have to jog instead of hike whatever
Old 09-09-2023, 09:05 PM
Banned

“He might not be having the healthiest lifestyle”

The dude eats 6 crispy cream donuts 2000+ calories just for breakfast. It’s crazy he can stay so shredded, his blood sugar must be fucked. Between the garbo diet and the gear, he will be lucky to make it to 40

But his genetics are undeniably insane. Burn bright, burn out fast

Old 09-09-2023, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

im 37 and have been working out religiously for about 3 years. I worked out like crazy in middle school, high school and college, and up until about 7 years ago when I got to busy with work I just let it go for a while.

Anyway, while I am definitly still very strong after all these years, I can tell I am starting to lose it. Ive been throwing around the idea of TRT for several months now, but I just cant pull the trigger.