Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 08:42 PM
Sarnak

Default Best potions?

I was looking through the Alchemy page on the wiki and there are a ton of potions. I don't seem to see many for sale though. What are some of the better potions that are less used?

Also I see Wort pots for sale a lot what makes them so good for all that money?

Lastly, are there any cool potions that aren't player made that might be worth farming up?
Old 07-19-2019, 08:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was looking through the Alchemy page on the wiki and there are a ton of potions. I don't seem to see many for sale though. What are some of the better potions that are less used?

Also I see Wort pots for sale a lot what makes them so good for all that money?

Lastly, are there any cool potions that aren't player made that might be worth farming up?
Wort pots are a small heal potion and raiders use them to survive dragon AoEs when spot healers cant get to them in time. They cost a lot to make and are very high trivial, hence the price.

Other potions people use that are worth making would be Greater Null potions which have a MR buff that stacks with GRM, Shink pots, IVU pots and SoW pots. Sometimes you might be able to sell some Everfrost or other port pots, but they are hella expensive to make and don't sell very well. Only other pot I ever sell is Kilvas Skin of Flame, the damage shield pots, but they also sell poorly.

The sad truth is you will never make money with Alchemy. The only thing people buy is Sow pots, and at 10p profit per pot they are not even worth the time it takes to combine them.
Last edited by Halfcell; 07-19-2019 at 08:59 PM..
Old 07-19-2019, 08:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wort pots are a small heal potion and raiders use them to survive dragon AoEs when spot healers cant get to them in time. They cost a lot to make and are very high trivial, hence the price.

Other potions people use that are worth making would be Greater Null potions which have a MR buff that stacks with GRM, Shink pots, IVU pots and SoW pots. Sometimes you might be able to sell some Everfrost or other port pots, but they are hella expensive to make and don't sell very well. Only other pot I ever sell is Kilvas Skin of Flame, the damage shield pots, but they also sell poorly.
Can you like spam the wort pot to get a bunch of HP or is it a one time bump?
Old 07-19-2019, 09:02 PM
Sarnak

I farmed this one a few times - does come in handy from time to time... not hard to camp.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Lizard_Blood_Potion
Old 07-19-2019, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you like spam the wort pot to get a bunch of HP or is it a one time bump?
You can use them rapidly if you want. They're instant-click.

Danth
Old 07-19-2019, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Option for potion is lotion
Old 07-19-2019, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Alright, I learned of this potion a couple weeks ago. I was thinking of never saying anything about this and keeping them all for myself, but here goes. Check this out. This potion drops off a level 14 and provides an instant 200-hp heal and a 200-damage rune that lasts up to 36 minutes at level 12+.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Serpent_Blood_Potion

Has anyone else never heard of this before??
Old 07-19-2019, 10:35 PM
Fire Giant

https://wiki.project1999.com/Greater..._of_Adroitness

Good for the raiding warrior without max sta.
Old 07-20-2019, 08:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright, I learned of this potion a couple weeks ago. I was thinking of never saying anything about this and keeping them all for myself, but here goes. Check this out. This potion drops off a level 14 and provides an instant 200-hp heal and a 200-damage rune that lasts up to 36 minutes at level 12+.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Serpent_Blood_Potion

Has anyone else never heard of this before??
I had. Trouble is spawning that snake reliably and I'm not sure he always drops it.
Old 07-21-2019, 11:31 AM
Sarnak

I believe he's got a fixed spawn point somewhere with a decent drop rate, we had someone in ALS farm a lot of them. If they didn't take up so much bag space, they would be amazing, and they're still pretty good anyway.