Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the server is what you make of it, if all the players who used to play login would be consistent 500+ pop
The server is not what you make of it. The server is what it is. It is why all mmos have fresh progression servers rolling out, seasons, or continue to have expansions. This server will never get a big population. If there was a fresh server starting there would be a much bigger population and it would sustain up until velious was out for a year or so and then it would become stale again.

It is how mmos work, not even an opinion, this ignight guy is just retarded.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:27 PM
Banned

this server was never meant to have a big population but you missed all the signs because you were dumb

red99 was just a playground for the most toxic players so blue would have less customer service issues, you all took the bait and fell for it instead of griefing bluebies and causing mass hysteria

Zero patches or support for year 1 should have given it away but you got hipponipples running around with IQ's in the 80s and brad pitt avatars LOL

Anyone remember what happened at the battle of karnors when 1000 people zoned in ?

I would say pvp happened but the server cant support big battles, everquest isnt made for it.

i say the server because red99 and blue99 are the same server, just virtual private environments
Old 06-12-2019, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Wipe it clean 2019
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 06-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wipe it clean 2019
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this server was never meant to have a big population but you missed all the signs because you were dumb

red99 was just a playground for the most toxic players so blue would have less customer service issues, you all took the bait and fell for it instead of griefing bluebies and causing mass hysteria

Zero patches or support for year 1 should have given it away but you got hipponipples running around with IQ's in the 80s and brad pitt avatars LOL

Anyone remember what happened at the battle of karnors when 1000 people zoned in ?

I would say pvp happened but the server cant support big battles, everquest isnt made for it.

i say the server because red99 and blue99 are the same server, just virtual private environments
You have some weird conspiracy theories and contradict yourself. I am low IQ for thinking this server will never have a higher population? Then you write this drivel which makes you look retarded saying how this server isn't supposed to have players on it.

I was simply explaining to Ignight why people don't enjoy the current server. I didn't say anyone that runs project 1999 cares, but for some reason you try to argue with me and then argue a point not even brought up.

Sorry this server never accepted you and scarred you so badly. You should focus more on your real life failures and less on the online ones. Picking tomatoes in your grandma's back yard is only going to get you so far.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

Most new players dont like getting tooled by fungi twinks Day 1 in Crushbone. It's easier to walk away.

Just saying.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:46 PM
Banned

I didnt say the server isnt supposed to have players on it, i said it was invented for the sole purpose of getting problem players OFF BLUE.

It Worked

They never patched or fixed things because they never gave a shit from day 1.
Old 06-13-2019, 05:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I didnt say the server isnt supposed to have players on it, i said it was invented for the sole purpose of getting problem players OFF BLUE.

It Worked

They never patched or fixed things because they never gave a shit from day 1.
I don't think the creation of red server was anything that nefarious. I just don't think it was ever a priority. Any real help from staff dwindled years ago.

Just read these forums, who would want to deal with people like that?
Old 06-13-2019, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is the joke, yes.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 06-13-2019, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Ignight is the guy who defends that bowling alley with two working lanes and bad booze cause he once bowled. Brotha you didn’t even play here till the shit was dead.

Da fuck you talking about?
Closed Thread