Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2019, 02:26 PM
Kobold

Cool Paladin Races

Let's talk Holy Warriors!

Are you a handlebar mustache warrior of LIGHT, or are you a half elf trying to make the world more peaceful than it is? Are you a Warden of Love? A dwarf who likes jumping? Or are you an elf of Light? A Guardian of the sea?

Tell me about your experiences! What you find the most fun thing flavorwise or statwise about your race/religion? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Mankong; 12-01-2019 at 02:42 PM.. Reason: elaboration
Old 12-01-2019, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

The most fun thing about my race is...... Winning!

But no, I think dwarf paladins are the coolest from an RP point of view. Dwarfs and hard core, do gooder religions, just seem kind of contradictory to me,si see dwarfs as a much more, um.... less-civil society, more of a drinking and brawling and mining, blue collar crowd. So I think that's cool.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

Halfling
Old 12-01-2019, 03:00 PM
Orc

I play a human paladin of love (Errollisi) because i love the dark nights and i love to hate evil. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I like to play less common characters (It's my first human character).
On blue i played an erudite paladin but remembering just how tough it was before kunark i decided that i didn't want to be a masochist again. Anyone playing erudite paladins on green has my respect. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've played paladins of most races through the years, including gnome but so far i think human is probably the best race for the job assuming you don't have a problem with the dark nights. Having Errollisi as your deity gives you some unexpected faction advantages, while she has more enemies than Mithaniel she also has way more allied gods so you're well liked in unexpected places. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I tend to play the faction game a lot, love playing paladins in general and i like to crack deity based jokes so i have a lot of fun. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2019, 03:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've played paladins of most races through the years, including gnome but so far i think human is probably the best race for the job assuming you don't have a problem with the dark nights. Having Errollisi as your deity gives you some unexpected faction advantages, while she has more enemies than Mithaniel she also has way more allied gods so you're well liked in unexpected places. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, This piqued my interest. What unexpected places ;o
Old 12-01-2019, 04:04 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, This piqued my interest. What unexpected places ;o
It's not as dramatic as it sounds and if i had specific examples i wouldn't have used that expression. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some factions that should love me unexpectedly does not though, like the Sisters of Errolisi. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2019, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

Erudite paladin wins fashionquest, Prexus wins dietyquest
Old 12-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erudite paladin wins fashionquest, Prexus wins dietyquest
Thank goodness we do not have teapot helms here in P99 else your statement would be invalid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 12-01-2019, 08:09 PM
Kobold

My paladin is an Erudite. I just like the feel of the choice, ntm Prexus is cool.
Closed Thread