Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 05:08 AM
Kobold

Default I need the assistance of a tracking class living around Swamp of No Hope.

If you have the time, and are any good at tracking, I need help finding "a man eating creeper" SoNH is an annoying zone where it's hard to find anything, and rather than spend hours trying to guess which alla post isn't dead wrong as to it's location, I'd rather request the services of a bored and friendly tracker. I don't have much to give other than my immense thanks.

Alternatively, if somebody has a creeper cabbage I could buy/have that'd be sweet too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2011, 05:23 AM
Planar Protector

name?
Old 05-22-2011, 05:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
name?
Sorry, that would probably be helpful.

Char name is Sithix.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Large Rat

Question

Were you ever able to find any man eating creeper? I have been checking for the last 3 hours with druid track and it hasn't shown, and I've killed a bunch of various man eating shrubs and ferns to see if that would help. I haven't done any of the vines because they're red to 20, so I'm not sure if they are also potential PH's for it.

(The cabbage is no trade btw, so you can't buy it from someone else [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )
Old 06-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

I helped Sithix for quite a few hours and we never got one but he eventually managed one levels later. The areas by the fallen iksar statue had a lot of creepers spawn, if you keep the population of mobs down.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=4074
The location -2337, +2716 is dead on. I went there and killed everything in the area I saw. Got 3 creepers in 12 minutes, 3rd one dropped the cabbage. They seem to spawn right next to the pillar at that location. Though one did spawn about 6 seconds to the north from there.
Does that help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does that help?
I tried going by that exact post, and then by a couple others in that thread when I couldn't find any lol.

I finally had to run my druid out there, track all over the place, and about a dozen kills later I finally had gotten one. But it was nowhere near the loc given in any of the quest posts. Frustrating! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Was gonna offer to run my druid out there but, no need I see. Grats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard
I don't come into McDonalds and criticize your work.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried going by that exact post, and then by a couple others in that thread when I couldn't find any lol.

I finally had to run my druid out there, track all over the place, and about a dozen kills later I finally had gotten one. But it was nowhere near the loc given in any of the quest posts. Frustrating! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Was gonna offer to run my druid out there but, no need I see. Grats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's true. SoNH seems to be a zone of wildly scattered spawns. I eventually just ran about dodging see-invis mobs until I found creepers and kill them. It took about 45 minutes. It ended up being much faster than what me and Aadill were originally doing.
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 06-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's true. SoNH seems to be a zone of wildly scattered spawns. I eventually just ran about dodging see-invis mobs until I found creepers and kill them. It took about 45 minutes. It ended up being much faster than what me and Aadill were originally doing.
I feel so useless [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am so useless [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fix'd!

muahahaha i kid i kid =P

Server first Golden Sash of WTFPWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Unlike modern life, natural selection is alive and well on p99. Adapt or die.
Closed Thread