Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2022, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn that's crazy bro

but i don't remember asking about red history lol!
Edgy and woke trolling is like trying to show how ungay you are by sucking 20 dicks!
Old 01-17-2022, 02:09 PM
Aviak

Skarne really punked assburgerking in here
Old 01-17-2022, 04:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Adesanya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skarne really punked assburgerking in here
Nothing quite says I raped your toon like maximum rustle whining on anonymous forum alt.

Taste the salt. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-17-2022, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Just like your argument you’re delusional. Sorry you got punked assburgerking cya
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-17-2022, 10:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just like your argument you’re delusional. Sorry you got punked assburgerking cya
Gathering a union of my former rape victims to create an echo chamber doesn't erase the 12 inches I slid into your asses, it just creates a sad choir of misery that I love to jam out to.

None of you will even name your toons here because it would show the brand: "Crowned by the King" I clearly seared into to your asses.

You could prove me wrong and name your toon? Oh no? Yep, former bitches that wear my brand.
Old 01-17-2022, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Immersed and mad

Don’t play on red lol bai
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-17-2022, 11:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Immersed and mad

Don’t play on red lol bai
Non factor ex victims are so adorable on their anon accounts, it's like that kid whose nose you broke talking shit behind his mom after he ran for dear life to his porch.
Old 01-28-2022, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be interested to see the correlation between Trump Supporters and Blue Zergers, I'm guessing it would be a 90% or higher match.

I'm sure those whose intellect falls within the barely functional retard range might find it exhilarating to fight the same programmed responses of a 25 year old elf sim. Much like how a dog loves playing tug go war with a bone for the 1 millionth time.

I'm guessing that the few truly exceptional PvPer's fall into the liberal or independent range of the political spectrum, for the same reason monkeys are more prone to throw shit.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...44#post3416244
Old 02-18-2022, 12:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trans issues now belong to the magabilly party, Caitlin Jenner is your spokesperson.

"Buckle up buckaroos!"
Closed Thread