Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2015, 09:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Burgerking" you're a fucking joke dude.
LOL I love it when an MQ user calls me a joke to kiss ass to a GM lmfao only on red99!
Old 06-17-2015, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft-X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL I love it when an MQ user calls me a joke to kiss ass to a GM lmfao only on red99!
You forgot RMTer and 2 boxer as well.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:03 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2015, 09:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot RMTer and 2 boxer as well.
nah just an MQ user just like I said Gyno was an RMTer and you used to say I was a joke when I said it...where's Gyno?
Old 06-17-2015, 09:09 AM
Retired Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft-X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like not knowing Colgate's name violates the naming policy? Even tho it's right there in the naming policy.

Or not knowing it isn't his last name even tho we all know his last name and you even suspended Ragnaros for saying it in OOC.

Or not knowing it's a reference to the company even tho the trademarked logo of the Company is in his forum Avatar?

It's weird how with certain people you suddenly don't know things sometimes and can't prove them. Just weird it's almost like a planned amnesia.

Might wanna get that checked out just looking out for you bro.
Ha

I think all these things should be directed at me, not Sirken. I don't know any of you by more than the character name I am talking to at that moment unless I spend the time to try to put together all your alias' ....which I don't.

I am the one that decided the name Colgate didn't need to be changed. ME It was put before me to make sure there was no bias. I was presented with the name "Colgate" knowing nothing else.

1) It is not offensive (My first and foremost reason for ever deciding to change a name)
2) While it is a popular toothpaste, it is also University. This exempts it from the trade marked issue , IN MY OPINION.
3) When changing a name, I take into consideration all issues and weigh them based on level of character. If a high level character, if at all possible I don't want to strip the reputation - EITHER GOOD OR BAD - by changing a name.

Blame me for not changing his name. I don't care. I made the decision and I am still confident in my decision.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
nah just an MQ user just like I said Gyno was an RMTer and you used to say I was a joke when I said it...where's Gyno?
Feels good dodging mq detecting stuff for 5 years. Why you mad though?
Old 06-17-2015, 09:12 AM
Banned

then why was Illillill changed? It is not a trademark or offensive, either. Does not violate naming policy.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:13 AM
Fire Giant

When someone is reported for breaking a rule...

Quote:
The following types of names are considered unacceptable:
Vile, profane, rude, or racist names including common swear words, anatomical references, racial slurs, and homonyms of these words.
Combinations of words that produce an offensive result (e.g. Hugeazz, Tug Mcgroin).
Names of religious, occult, or significant historic origin (e.g. Jesus, Allah, Satan, Stalin).
Copyrighted or trademarked names of products, characters, services, or concepts (e.g. Bigmac, Marlboro, Sony).
Names from popular media. These names can be either fictional (e.g. Rambo, Darthvader) or non-fictional (e.g. Garth Brooks, Pierce Brosnan, George Washington, Michael Jordan).
Common words and phrases that would not be found in the time, place and setting of EverQuest (e.g. Switchblade, Phaser, Toaster, Cannabis).
Proper names from EverQuest (e.g. Rathe, Karana). This also includes the first or last name of any significant EverQuest NPC (e.g. Dorn, Trumpy, Karn).
The names of senior Customer Support Representatives or developers of Project 1999 (e.g. Nilbog, Rogean, Uthgaard).
Names chosen with the intent or possessed with the effect of harming the reputation of a player or Customer Service Representative.
Forenames containing titles within them, such as, but not limited to: The, Lord, Lady, Master, King, Knight, Sir, Father (e.g. Sirtallon, Lordeagle, Mothermaggy, Darksister).
Names that contain sentences (Ikillorcs), phrases (Ontop), or two or more words that do not form descriptive compound words (Petcarbob, Diediedie and Tablechair).
Descriptive compound words are allowed in first names and are encouraged in surnames (e.g. Treehugger, Giantslayer).
Descriptive compound words (each separate part of the word and the entire word) must otherwise adhere to all other naming rules.
Fantasy-oriented names which are easily recognized from popular existing media (e.g. Merlin, Gandalf, Drizzt).
Names where the combination of the first and last name forms a phrase or violate a previous rule (e.g. Crymea River, Bran Muffin, Story Thyme).
For all of the above, misspellings and alternative spellings (such as spelling it backwards) of the word or words are also unacceptable.
For all of the above, any foreign variations are also unacceptable. If a player petitions a name he or she feels is offensive in a foreign language, all rules set forth shall be applied.
Above all else, you may not choose character or guild name which, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Project 1999 Customer Service Staff, is deemed to be offensive or improper.
And the rule isn't enforced evenly in regards to a specific person...what's that called?
Old 06-17-2015, 09:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ha

I think all these things should be directed at me, not Sirken. I don't know any of you by more than the character name I am talking to at that moment unless I spend the time to try to put together all your alias' ....which I don't.

I am the one that decided the name Colgate didn't need to be changed. ME It was put before me to make sure there was no bias. I was presented with the name "Colgate" knowing nothing else.

1) It is not offensive (My first and foremost reason for ever deciding to change a name)
2) While it is a popular toothpaste, it is also University. This exempts it from the trade marked issue , IN MY OPINION.
3) When changing a name, I take into consideration all issues and weigh them based on level of character. If a high level character, if at all possible I don't want to strip the reputation - EITHER GOOD OR BAD - by changing a name.

Blame me for not changing his name. I don't care. I made the decision and I am still confident in my decision.
If it's a university than it is trademarked and violates the naming policy, if it is a university why is the Colgate logo for the company in his forum Avatar?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The more you explain it the worse it starts to look.
Last edited by Syft-X; 06-17-2015 at 09:21 AM..
Old 06-17-2015, 09:18 AM
Retired Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can do big red words too.
Closed Thread