Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2015, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

I met colgate at colgate college.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:55 AM
Banned

will somebody please investigate the secret cabal that everybody calls "the aim chat Illuminati?"
Old 06-17-2015, 09:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't have avatars shown. I made a decision based on the information I had. So you can disagree with it, but you can't attach it to favoritism or whatever other delusional idea you have.
Who is more pathetic in your opinion, the guy that delevels after he gets his epic mage pet, or this guy, whos immersion is ruined because colgate's avatar profile displays a bottle of toothpaste?
Old 06-17-2015, 10:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is more pathetic in your opinion, the guy that delevels after he gets his epic mage pet, or this guy, whos immersion is ruined because colgate's avatar profile displays a bottle of toothpaste?
IDK why don't you ask colgate why it ruined his immersion lvls so badly he petitioned my name to be changed?

Or do you only have a problem with something when it's not one of your guildmates doing it?
Old 06-17-2015, 10:06 AM
Fire Giant

Before the Army of Nutswingers desperately derail the thread in a forum cover-up job...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ha

I think all these things should be directed at me, not Sirken. I don't know any of you by more than the character name I am talking to at that moment unless I spend the time to try to put together all your alias' ....which I don't.

I am the one that decided the name Colgate didn't need to be changed. ME It was put before me to make sure there was no bias. I was presented with the name "Colgate" knowing nothing else.

1) It is not offensive (My first and foremost reason for ever deciding to change a name)
2) While it is a popular toothpaste, it is also University. This exempts it from the trade marked issue , IN MY OPINION.
3) When changing a name, I take into consideration all issues and weigh them based on level of character. If a high level character, if at all possible I don't want to strip the reputation - EITHER GOOD OR BAD - by changing a name.

Blame me for not changing his name. I don't care. I made the decision and I am still confident in my decision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft-X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just asking for equality here Colgate petitioned my name Sirken changed it I accept the fact that my name violated the naming policy and was changed.

But this rule shouldn't be selectively enforced but evenly enforced for all rule offenders.
That's whats best for the server. If the person named Colgate has the company logo not the university then obviously it refers to the Toothpaste company and not some university no one has ever heard of.

If you can't see the pictures, turn them on for a moment and take a look. None of these reasons would make any sense to anyone.
This is the question at hand and it's legitimate concern that effects everyone here.
Old 06-17-2015, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft-X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone can petition people for breaking the rules while they themselves are breaking the same rules for everyone to see and the rules aren't evenly enforced it is a pretty huge experience ruin-er and bad image for the server as a whole.

Your opinion sounds biased because I assure I never petitioned Colgate's name until he petitioned mine, if you have a problem with people using GM's to go after their enemies then take it up with Colgate and stop trying to derail the convo to protect your guildmates.
Because the only people that disagree with you must be in Empire right?
Old 06-17-2015, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because the only people that disagree with you must be in Empire right?
No they'd have to lack all common sense. Or please explain to us how the name not violating the naming policy because it is in reference to a University...which would also be trademarked and violates the same rule. Or how it could possibly be about the university when the Colgate company logo for Toothpaste is in the persons forum Avatar.
Last edited by Syft-X; 06-17-2015 at 10:13 AM..
Retired Guide

I'm pretty sure this thread was about fruit snacks.
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Syft, stop shitting up the forums. Show some respect to Lady Eunomia. The decision has already been made.
Old 06-17-2015, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'm pretty sure this thread was about fruit snacks.
Eunomia, beloved by all, do you consider Syft to have a mental defect or just intentionally stupid?
Closed Thread