Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2019, 12:27 AM
Kobold

sounds like the cleric bought a toon.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodenn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like the cleric bought a toon.
RMT detected.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Kobold

I tried to get a res from this same cleric in skyshrine but after explaining that he should have CoV faction to do so, he wasn't sure about his faction status or getting to SS from CS and I decided it was probably better to find another cleric.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

Smells like RMT
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 04-05-2019, 10:15 AM
Banned

Hahaaaa i like where this thread is goin! BAN HAMMMMMAAAAAH!!
Old 04-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Sarnak

On a side note- of all the things to "invest" RMT in, on a timelocked emu server, a "rez for hire" cleric has to be one of the dumber ideas I could imagine.

Anyways, carry on outing this hapless adventurer.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On a side note- of all the things to "invest" RMT in, on a timelocked emu server, a "rez for hire" cleric has to be one of the dumber ideas I could imagine.

Anyways, carry on outing this hapless adventurer.
It's actually not a bad choice if you are buying a toon. Clicking a rez stick doesn't require any skill or knowledge of how to play the class. However, I'm more inclined to wonder if he isn't just plain delusional. He straight up hallucinated that request for a rez in skyfire.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:02 PM
Aviak

I did that on my cleric to refund part of my epic when I was in dial in port on my Druid , they left me join on clr and got a lot of tells asking for Rez,but it not as good as porting , but it was different for sure , never tried dial a rez
Old 04-05-2019, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's actually not a bad choice if you are buying a toon. Clicking a rez stick doesn't require any skill or knowledge of how to play the class. However, I'm more inclined to wonder if he isn't just plain delusional. He straight up hallucinated that request for a rez in skyfire.
People with mental illness and/or drug addictions playing Everquest? Say it ain't so.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IDK- I think the entirety of this thread demonstrates at least a general knowledge of the game is required to be a rezbot for hire. I just don't know what the purpose could possibly be to do so. To generate plat on a game that you clearly don't even play? Who the fuck doesn't know about Velious port keys in 2019? Who doesn't understand (Skyshrine) faction? Or doesn't even know how rezzes work (takes a week to make up for a death on a cleric???).

/shrug I guess I just don't understand the concept of RMT anything on a timelocked FTP Emu. Of all the crazy shit to spend money on, that's up there for me in terms of /boggle
Closed Thread