Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2019, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was a young kid that would be entering the minimum wage arena in 3-4 years I'd be absolutely terrified at how that type of thing is going to become widespread. It's going to make those jobs hell.
They want to pay people low wages but expect professional performance. I'll never understand this logic.

Another example is UPS drivers now have trackers on their trucks that detect how long they're away from their truck. So if they're not back to their truck by a certain time they get in trouble.

Yeah corporations bottom line don't care about the employee. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-24-2019, 05:41 PM
Banned

Exclamation OC

dsa.JPG
Old 10-24-2019, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was a young kid that would be entering the minimum wage arena in 3-4 years I'd be absolutely terrified at how that type of thing is going to become widespread. It's going to make those jobs hell.
My son was a nurse before he was a CRNA. He got reprimanded for pushing a female coworker, who pushed him first, by a manager who was watching camera footage on the unit. They were messing around and joking about a fat patient apparently, but this entire interaction took maybe 30 seconds and yeah, I guess someone is watching footage 24/7

As an aside, I’ve never understood how I, as an engineer, made / make more than nurses and teachers. Seems to me that nursing should be one of the most lucrative professions
Old 10-24-2019, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EDIT:For the record Horza deleted his post so it would look like I double posted.
For the record I deleted a post that was making fun of Baler's insanely high post count because it was mean, but if anyone here is a Russian AI it's probably the guy who can't stop stanning for Trump while shrieking about both sides.
Old 10-24-2019, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Armenian genocide resolution could soon pass House.

As soon as next week, Democrats could ratify a measure recognizing the Armenian genocide, moving it out of committee and to the chamber floor, where it is likely to pass. Though lawmakers have long promised a resolution recognizing the Armenian genocide, they have been hampered by Turkey’s role as a critical ally whose significance has only increased with the rise of violent extremism across the Middle East.
Old 10-24-2019, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Republican Party isn’t supposed to be a cult of personality. It’s supposed to resist whining pussies who believe they are entitled to wealth that they haven’t earned. Somehow, this has been reversed and now trump is allowed to break the law, embarrass America, and I’m supposed to be excited. If I were born in this country, I’d honestly consider a run
If you have generated more wealth than you were given, you have generated wealth. I know plenty of people that have had a mentor that invested into them heavily and it paid off. The republican party is the supposed to be the freedom party. Freedom to express yourself financially, ethically, and any other way you can think of.

Your civil rights have been violated for quite some time regardless of the party and been orchestrated illegally. Don't think it's a left or right thing. I think it is you who has reversed and fed into some of the propaganda. Only one party advocating gun control. Only one party advocating social stimulus or forced healthcare. Only one party whining about social status and racial division constantly. I'll let you guess who that party is.

The thread already speaks for itself. If you were to count up the Republicans that have popped in (multiple different people of 20 or more) vs the same vocal majority of the left that has reposted page after page. Literally like 4 pages back it was all leftists arguing amongst each other.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 10-24-2019 at 07:00 PM..
Old 10-24-2019, 07:02 PM
Banned

republican is a zombie party, the texas demographic time bomb continues to tick

TICK TOCK WHITEY
Old 10-24-2019, 07:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
republican is a zombie party, the texas demographic time bomb continues to tick

TICK TOCK WHITEY
You're the only party with the "mob" of people. I'm from Texas, they lose everything but the big cities full of people who moved over from CA and NY. Unfortunately for you, the rest of the state is completely red minus a couple of territories that support idiots like Beto. Now that Beto has made some pretty stupid comments on gun control, most people here hate him too and helped flip some of the fellow Texans.
Old 10-24-2019, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the only party with the "mob" of people. I'm from Texas, they lose everything but the big cities full of people who moved over from CA and NY. Unfortunately for you, the rest of the state is completely red minus a couple of territories that support idiots like Beto. Now that Beto has made some pretty stupid comments on gun control, most people here hate him too and helped flip some of the fellow Texans.
within 10 years texas will be blue and it will be political armaggedon for the 2 party electoral system, it's demographics bud and elections might as well be racial headcounts, no non-whites vote republican do your research

RECONQUISTA
Last edited by Bazia; 10-24-2019 at 07:12 PM..
Old 10-24-2019, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
within 10 years texas will be blue and it will be political armaggedon for the 2 party electoral system, it's demographics bud and elections might as well be racial headcounts, no non-whites vote republican do your research
Uh huh, I'll take advice from you when I decide to play everquest for 10 years straight and have a cracked out mentality of the world, which will be never. If you do research, you'll realize that even in most games, Trump is a reoccurring meme to the younger generation as a way to say fuck you to people like Horza, troll or not. The research I've seen is the younger generation is even more republican than the baby boomers.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 10-24-2019 at 07:14 PM..
Closed Thread