Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 07:19 PM
Banned

Default Stein of moggok

Just hit 29 on my gnome ench and im wondering is stein quest in?

I know its a TON of work for an item that isnt worth much but it makes me feel like im playing everquest and i am not in a rush to level.

Too grindy !
Old 11-05-2019, 12:26 AM
Decaying Skeleton

its one of the best items in classic for most casters. especially chanters so I wouldn't say its not that great.

And yes it is in.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:34 AM
Sarnak

Yessir.

Much money was made selling honeycomb to enchanters for big profits in the first couple days of play.
Evilbaa Thesheep
Scoutbaa Thesheep
Stoutbaa Thesheep
<Infernus>
Old 11-05-2019, 01:31 AM
Sarnak

I cant imagine getting past 12 as a enc and NOT having gotten my own stein. Almost rolled an enc just to farm them.
Old 11-05-2019, 01:56 AM
Fire Giant

Roll an Agnostic DE enchanter. Run to Freeport. Do the Janam & Rebby note passing quest set 16 times. You can do both at the same time so it goes relatively fast.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Note_for_Janam
http://wiki.project1999.com/Note_for_Rebby

Finish leveling the character to 4. You now will need your level 4 pet, Suffocating sphere, illusion: human, illusion: half elf, invisibility, and gate. Now, do the Stein of Moggok quest as normal with a couple of changes.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Exotic_Drinks

Get the Kiola nut from Ocean of Tears using illusion half elf or human, gate back. Get the honey combs needed for Honey Jum. Kithicor woods during the day is generally better than Misty thicket in collecting the 3. Use illusion: half elf to get the Jum from Kizzie. Use invis to run to Qeynos through the karanas (mob dodge the gorge hounds). Whack a fish and loot it. Illusion: Human in Erudin to get the Innoruuk's kiss. Gate home.

Run to Freeport. Use Human: Illusion to speak with the barkeep by the docks and confirm the quest text from him. Give him the 4 items. No Alliance spell is required because you did the Janam & Rebby note passing from above. Run to Oggok. As your natural Dark Elf form, turn in the book. No Alliance spell is required for this one either (same as old retail). You now have a stein.

Assuming you have nuts from Ocean of Tears, the footwork for this quest (assuming you have your starting bind point in Nektulos) takes under an hour. This also assumes no one else is using the pool at the Rodcet Nife church. But now that I wrote this, I probably bumped those fish killers up.
Closed Thread