Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2018, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

RIP Arnaud Beltrame
Old 03-24-2018, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

why is there a fuckin rat on mars?
https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/m.../pia16204.html

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-24-2018, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Fake. It's a rock

Also NASA photos are notoriously bullshit and self-admittedly photoshopped same as any magazine it's probably just a bad effect

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-24-2018, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fake. It's a rock

Also NASA photos are notoriously bullshit and self-admittedly photoshopped same as any magazine it's probably just a bad effect
Fake. It's THE ROCK.

Also NASA photos are notoriously celebrity-promoting and self-admittedly advertisements same as any magazine it's probably just bad lighting
Old 03-24-2018, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fake. It's THE ROCK.

Also NASA photos are notoriously celebrity-promoting and self-admittedly advertisements same as any magazine it's probably just bad lighting
Fake. Its a PAINTING of a the rock.

Also all NASA photos are competently CGI because the earth is flat and nobody has ever actually been to space.
Old 03-24-2018, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this some "the alt right are the real sjw's" horseshoe theory crap?
lolo

you mean to say humans have in-group preferences? no way! you racist bigot!
I'm a racist. I'm sexist. I'm prejudiced. Maybe also bigoted.

I'm not an SJW. I don't want justice.

I don't think the alt right is full of SJW types, but there are a few there.

Fucking terfism and antitrans rhetoric is it's own brand of SJW type behavior. But that's not only an alt right position. Plenty of tools who voted for killary want to make my "original" birth certificate a matter of public record too.

A few ppl like Ben Shapiro rly are just a strain of SJW and have no respect for privacy.

My employer or Google shouldn't be indexing my medical records.

Sure fine I'll accept a court order to resolve a dispute, we've always had that since day zero of this great nation.

But no one should be able to ask or demand without due cause or just reason what my personal records or ID are or aren't or were.

That's my private information, I don't have to disclose and should never be obliged to by the government unless I did do something bad like warranting a search warrant or court order or am willing to voluntarily submit to it.

It's like fucking illegal search and seizure. Republicans should be all about protecting my records from others and the government.

That's probably my biggest and only beef and why I think a lot of ppl are just hypocritical retards.

We all know how "republicans" feel about wiretapping and illegal spying on "american citizens". Apparently only when it's a convenient defense for the elites who they poured $$ into.

No one gives a shit about the little ppl and y'all are dumb fucking retards for not being absolutely outraged at both parties for ever suggesting or passing any bullshit that can be abused or exploited to violate the privacy of individuals.
Last edited by Irulan; 03-24-2018 at 07:59 PM..
Old 03-24-2018, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

T-t-treble dunks

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-24-2018, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fucking terfism and antitrans rhetoric is it's own brand of SJW type behavior. But that's not only an alt right position. Plenty of tools who voted for killary want to make my "original" birth certificate a matter of public record too.

A few ppl like Ben Shapiro rly are just a strain of SJW and have no respect for privacy.

Sure fine I'll accept a court order to resolve a dispute, we've always had that since day zero of this great nation.

But no one should be able to ask or demand without due cause or just reason what my personal records or ID are or aren't or were.

That's my private information, I don't have to disclose and should never be obliged to by the government unless I did do something bad like warranting a search warrant or court order or am willing to voluntarily submit to it.

It's like fucking illegal search and seizure. Republicans should be all about protecting my records from others and the government.

That's probably my biggest and only beef and why I think a lot of ppl are just hypocritical retards.

We all know how "republicans" feel about wiretapping and illegal spying on "american citizens". Apparently only when it's a convenient defense for the elites who they poured $$ into.

No one gives a shit about the little ppl and y'all are dumb fucking retards for not being absolutely outraged at both parties for ever suggesting or passing any bullshit that can be abused or exploited to violate the privacy of individuals.
lady lazarus gives no shits about five eyes as long as you dont deadname her

laugh
Old 03-24-2018, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I agree with all this ^^

*high-fives mae*
Old 03-24-2018, 10:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lady lazarus gives no shits about five eyes as long as you dont deadname her

laugh
You can deadname me if I gave it to you. If you know it. Lol.

Fucking name me. Random name me. Curse me. Bro me. Out me. Tread on me. Post my discord chat logs. I can't stop you. If you can. But I'm not going to bow to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with all this ^^

*high-fives mae*
Thx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Irulan; 03-24-2018 at 10:39 PM..
Closed Thread