Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 04:59 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really apropos, but I think it's worth mentioning that all Arabs are homosexuals. That's why the women are in trash bags
LOL
Old 05-30-2018, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by margatroid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are wrong about this but considering your age I don't blame you. we have only just entered the era wherein this statement is falsehood. population-growth societies will witness diminishing returns on GDP growth as they dilute their ability to invest in individuals while highly organized, high-investment cultures will deliver exponential returns per citizen (ie Japan). This thing you state as an axiom is itself the stupidity we must cast off in order to move forward.

Forcing an attempt at this by turning the world so hostile that our borders seal shut regardless of collective economic wisdum is one possible mechanism. In a world where labor isn't done by humans Athens wins; not Mongolia.

American foreign policy is actually rather sound. I'm sorry that it happens to crunch a nation of your brown-skinned siblings. I assure you that it is nothing personal and that overall it is the world's best bet.

alice
Japan is Japanese. America doesn't have that IQ and pragmatism to call upon. The US will continue to import Walmart shoppers to keep the stock and real estate markets afloat.

Iran will be fine, but thank you for your concern. Be honest though bud. Was your surgeon Jewish? Why the actual change of heart with regard to Israel?
Old 05-30-2018, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He doesn't seem to be so bad.

He has The Dude from Big Lebowski in a christmas hat as his avatar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
subject tests negative for kagatob aids. release to gen pop recommended.
stay safe, Dino.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2018, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stay safe, Dino.

Lol

I never understand your posts but they make me chuckle. God bless
Old 05-30-2018, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by margatroid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're probably right. I am hoping that the West coast's legs can carry the bloated demon up over the hill and into the cultural singularity.

wrt your question: I've had a bit of an ideological rennaissance lately, not that my political posting has ever been super earnest. having grown dependent on technology to be a human being, I have been converted to a belief that luddism is wack. my next directive is that I don't want to see the Asian sphere win any culture wars. I am OK with cracking a few eggs to make sure the computer that drives the Earth isnt coded by ppl who take $10,000 fetus pills for headaches because it gets them off to feel so powerful.

also, daddy is a little bit jewish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

alice
good grooming is essential to i don't have the malice in my heart for you to finish this one sorry sorry sorry

<3
Old 05-30-2018, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stay safe, Dino.

Why are my legs 4 inches long?

I request longer legs please
Old 05-30-2018, 06:10 PM
Banned

This is a car slogan translated from Japanese to English.

155055.jpg

As differently as we think about things and communicate -- Japanese Millennials seem to have the same kind of problems American ones do. Except for their declining birth rate which is so bad, I think it's inaccurate to blame completely on economic development. But both countries have this problem. New Zealand and Australia is worse.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 05-30-2018 at 06:21 PM..
Old 05-30-2018, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are my legs 4 inches long?

I request longer legs please
You're a dworf!
Old 05-30-2018, 06:27 PM
Banned

Japs need seed in the belly fast
Old 05-30-2018, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
According to a new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll, 56 percent of American adults believe referring to MS-13 members as “animals” is a fair characterization.

“MS-13, these are animals. They’re coming into our country and we’re getting them out. They come in again, we’re getting them out,” President Trump said in the Oval Office during a meeting with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg. “When the MS-13 comes in, when the other gang members come into our country, I refer to them as ‘animals.’ And guess what? I always will.”
Sorry we have our own gangs, and don't need any shitty Mexican gangs from over the boarder here to compete.
Closed Thread