Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So who is celebrating ? Golden showers for all !
I don't have any problems with golden showers, it's not a real deal breaker for me. Might be fun.

I'm 5'8''
Old 01-20-2017, 03:20 PM
Banned

liberals love rkelly and dont listen to rap they hate trump and dont know anything about the economy.

They're all mixed up.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:22 PM
Banned

damn Mick that's woke. liberals really dont listen to rap music these days (too masculine). rap music is thus oddly reactionary.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:31 PM
Banned

liberals listen to rap music to pretend they are still relevant to today's youth culture even though they graduated highschool 20 years ago, ill give them that.

also lets talk about some politics: The Democrats' Fight Against School Choice Is Immoral

The public school system has failed, its not failing. It failed.

There are a lot of words in this article but the only thing that matters is, "people should be able to go to any public school they want, regardless of where they live"

Let people commute if they want. Let a mother who lives in the projects drop her kid off at a nice school in a white neighborhood where she works if she wants to.

Hopefully with the attitude we have in the white house now, we can start bullying stupid people that want to insist that we "stay the course" regardless of whether or not they have produced anything of any value.

Good or bad. We need change. We've sat in a mud pile for a generation just making mudpies instead of actually trying to clean up the place.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:32 PM
Banned

zoning doesn't mean shit anyway if you really want to get a kid to a different school it's v easy to bypass

people who follow the law slavishly make me nauseous. your kid deserves to be prison raped at a metal detector school
Last edited by bigjerry; 01-20-2017 at 03:38 PM..
Old 01-20-2017, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
liberals listen to rap music to pretend they are still relevant to today's youth culture even though they graduated highschool 20 years ago, ill give them that.

also lets talk about some politics: The Democrats' Fight Against School Choice Is Immoral

The public school system has failed, its not failing. It failed.

There are a lot of words in this article but the only thing that matters is, "people should be able to go to any public school they want, regardless of where they live"

Let people commute if they want. Let a mother who lives in the projects drop her kid off at a nice school in a white neighborhood where she works if she wants to.

Hopefully with the attitude we have in the white house now, we can start bullying stupid people that want to insist that we "stay the course" regardless of whether or not they have produced anything of any value.

Good or bad. We need change. We've sat in a mud pile for a generation just making mudpies instead of actually trying to clean up the place.
I agree completely, conservatives just want to stagnate society. And they are very boring. I punched many in the face as a kid. Indiscriminately bullied people, didn't care about their gender identities or religions. More people should die. We need the hunger games.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-20-2017 at 03:39 PM..
Old 01-20-2017, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree completely, conservatives just want to stagnate society.
aint no democrat in history that votes democrat going to be ok with women from the proji's dropping off their kids in their ivory bohemian schools for a fair crack at that "public" education. Dont kid yerself.

They will listen to rkellys trapped in teh closet and make wise cracks about the GOP while they do carpool singalongs with the 4 snow whites they drive to school instead of working though
Old 01-20-2017, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aint no democrat in history that votes democrat going to be ok with women from the proji's dropping off their kids in their ivory bohemian schools for a fair crack at that "public" education. Dont kid yerself.

They will listen to rkellys trapped in teh closet and make wise cracks about the GOP while they do carpool singalongs with the 4 snow whites they drive to school instead of working though
Oh i get that you're pretty much spot on right there lol.

But ppl have to earn that good schooling. Going to be a sad day when jerks taking my hard earned McDollarinos for their Nazi Boot Camp course.

The idea beyond public education, was to ensure that citizens had a minimum standard, to raise the bottom line of people, and improve the wealth of the nation by making the lowest class smarter and more knowledgeable... hence more valuable and able to do things ppl in countries like somolia can't (like design nuclear weapons)... we just need to stop rewarding people for failing to meet that and raise the standards in school. So our citizens don't get away with being McPeons. But that will not happen either. I wish I had someone encouraging me with such thoughtful political discourse as a kid. I would have done better, worked harder, appreciated my pathetic public school more.

Question, are private school vouchers going to improve peoples education? Probably not... private schools are iffy, even the ivy league prep schools, some are probably good for the right students, but there's no one size fits all solution here other than making people learn for a chance to live. Fema style education is best.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-20-2017 at 03:46 PM..
Old 01-20-2017, 03:42 PM
Banned

Democrats:

Black ppl drive into our neighborhoods to learn in OUR public schools? NO WAY

Use my tax dollars to teach traditional american values in my school? THATS RACIST
Old 01-20-2017, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

@mickmoranis who invented crank?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread