Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Banned

Default Cold Case Files: VP in Seb

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qQPjM7NWIm8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qQPjM7NWIm8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This was 4 hours before the last Trakanon pop and happened up until trak actually popped, sound had to be muted to protect the identity of those harmed in the process. It's all over a prot/tola and the wonderful monks from TMO made it their vendetta to take out all their frustrations on unknowing non FD classes from FE while tracking Trak, you watch, you be the judge, once again sorry for now sound.

now onto the next piece of shocking evidence

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/alYHEhENYSA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/alYHEhENYSA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This doesn't catch the original trakanon pop (about a minute is missing) the kite lasted for about 2.5 mins. Wonder if thats how long it takes to position? a dragon and wait for multiple shrooms/aoes to go off... you watch, you be the judge, kept this one raw so you can truely get a grip on the exact scenario.

TMO went on to wipe to trak, then relentlessly tried to CR (multiple mishaps of trak being trained on FE raid from people CR'ing breaking line of sight and a certain somebody who got shroomed flopping with intentions of griefing FE).

I post this for the forum warriors across norrath. VP leaking into seb.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

I was really hoping that Bill Kurtis was going to be narrating these cold case files like on A&E, I am sorely let down.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Banned

I'm sorry I couldn't get him on it, i was gonna go the extra mile but i fell short. Maybe next time strifer!
Old 04-11-2013, 12:41 PM
Kobold

fight the power!
Old 04-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qQPjM7NWIm8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qQPjM7NWIm8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This was 4 hours before the last Trakanon pop and happened up until trak actually popped, sound had to be muted to protect the identity of those harmed in the process. It's all over a prot/tola and the wonderful monks from TMO made it their vendetta to take out all their frustrations on unknowing non FD classes from FE while tracking Trak, you watch, you be the judge, once again sorry for now sound.

now onto the next piece of shocking evidence

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/alYHEhENYSA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/alYHEhENYSA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This doesn't catch the original trakanon pop (about a minute is missing) the kite lasted for about 2.5 mins. Wonder if thats how long it takes to position? a dragon and wait for multiple shrooms/aoes to go off... you watch, you be the judge, kept this one raw so you can truely get a grip on the exact scenario.

TMO went on to wipe to trak, then relentlessly tried to CR (multiple mishaps of trak being trained on FE raid from people CR'ing breaking line of sight and a certain somebody who got shroomed flopping with intentions of griefing FE).

Be sure to crop out the fraps where FE trained our Prot - See Luchino's / Kaimandroth's corpse? White night more bro
[60 Warlord] Zenaa Woiyaprincess
[60 High Priest] Razta Farian
[29 Enchanter] Beky
<The Mystical Order>
Old 04-11-2013, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmonkx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be sure to crop out the fraps where FE trained our Prot - See Luchino's / Kaimandroth's corpse? White night more bro
I didn't crop shit, post it, this video was givin to me. I didn't name names, you sound guilty?
Old 04-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmonkx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're gonna train in the first video, at least run past poop mountain and pretend like you didn't realize you had aggro. You are pretty bad.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is this supposed to be the fraps of trakanon being trained and pingponged from someone who was shroomtouched?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this supposed to be the fraps of trakanon being trained and pingponged from someone who was shroomtouched?
na, this is just the initial pop up until your engage.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
He's not saying its the full story. In fact he specifically states its a small part of the shit-flinging back and forth between both guilds ("4 hours before Trak", "doesn't catch initial Trak pop"). However, he posted evidence when TMO asked for it. TMO wipes, and it takes them ~1m17s to engage (0:00 until I see TMO surrounding Trak at ~1:17 with the Vent comment "they're going in"). That's a long ass kite for a dragon that shouldn't be leaving its lair. On top of that, both sides were down there for hours. Once you wipe, get the fuck out the way for the next guild to engage. "Messing up the CR" (or more likely interfering with another guild's engage) is a dick move when you KNOW you lost. You jumped the engage and lost. And now your "prove it" stance has gotten your fuck-up publicly plastered on the forums.
Closed Thread