Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2021, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes gravy have some respect, this is a 57 year old woman you're talking to, she even has multiple doctors notes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VniisEVh72o
Old 04-20-2021, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow what an idiotic post. You can get off your high horse now.

Even with the masks, aerosol particles smaller in diameter than the holes in the masks remain that can contain the virus. Not to mention the huge gaps on each side of the mask. Have you not seen people wearing them?

Masks don't do anything
Go look up viral load, you shit stain. If someone spits in your mouth and someone sneezes 5 yards away upwind of you, which instance is more likely to get you sick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been a gradual control experiment. Pavlov's dogs.

1) 2 week lock down to flatten the curve
2) Initial mask mandate
3) Vaccine(s)
4) People telling you to double mask and social distance even after having been vaccinated (No Agenda there nah)
5) Vaccine Passport
6) Vaccine ID (can't go to events currently like sports/entertainment venues
7) Eternal Mask Mandate (See Oregon) what's the point of being vaccinated?
It's not some conspiracy, dumbass. When the previous measures were insufficient, they were strengthened.

I live in Japan, where the population density is waaaay higher than in the US. Even in Tokyo, a city of 20 million people, for most of this pandemic the daily infection rates have been triple digit. The difference between Japan and the US is that people here follow pandemic protocols: masking in public, regular handwashing, and social distancing when possible. And they do it without being forced. Japan's "lockdowns" have all just been requests with no penalty/enforcement. They do it because they aren't a bunch of selfish fucking children.

All of these "useless" masks sure are doing a good job on Japan's trains and subways where people pack in like sardines and a mask in your only defense. If what you said is true, daily cases would skyrocket from the 100 million people that ride the trains here daily.

Quote:
But you're stupid if you question any of it right?
In your case, yes.
Old 04-20-2021, 07:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go look up viral load
Not interested in your load man

Sorry to disappoint
Old 04-20-2021, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Sorry to disappoint
Convenient response to questions you can't answer. I accept your defeat.
Old 04-20-2021, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Convenient response to questions you can't answer. I accept your defeat.
Everything was your opinion when I've already linked a randomized control study performed in Japan that says you're wrong
Old 04-20-2021, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Just jumping in here

G13 is making a specific point and claiming there are no studies demonstrating the efficacy of these masks.

Is there a study that shows they are effective?

Just restating what I believe is his current question. I don’t really care I don’t mind being able to hide my reactions to bad ideas with less effort, so wearing masks is OK
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-20-2021, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just jumping in here

G13 is making a specific point and claiming there are no studies demonstrating the efficacy of these masks.

Is there a study that shows they are effective?

Just restating what I believe is his current question. I don’t really care I don’t mind being able to hide my reactions to bad ideas with less effort, so wearing masks is OK
That's what makes it an appeal to ignorance - none of us know! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2021, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Why is wearing a mask even worth this fight?

What is wrong with you guys? Why can’t you just participate in society. The mask isn’t harming you. Just wear it and save this mindless hatred for the Chinese who started this plague
Old 04-20-2021, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-20-2021, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is wearing a mask even worth this fight?

What is wrong with you guys? Why can’t you just participate in society. The mask isn’t harming you. Just wear it and save this mindless hatred for the Chinese who started this plague
Not wearing a mask is my participation. Plus i think Chinese people are cool
Closed Thread