Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2021, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

I cancelled my mRNA appointment earlier. Gimme the two Johnson's!
Old 04-20-2021, 10:21 PM
Sarnak

Got second vaccine today, now my bones all hurt. Oof.
Old 04-21-2021, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Holy shit, this second vaccine put me on my ass. Worst I’ve felt in years.
Old 04-21-2021, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

well one of the first deaths from the vaccine is in.

if i was making a horror movie we'd be hearing it in the background of the tv stations flipping through the diner the main character just showed up at while passing through town.
Old 04-21-2021, 01:49 PM
Banned

There is a very real nonzero chance the vaccine could literally kill u and no doctor could stop it from happening.

It's not fake news guys. I mean it's SMALL.

But it's real.

There is a huge ethical implication there about people getting this vaccine emergency approval and being pressured into it by insurance or the government and like vaccine passports. I'm a super open hearted loving person and I care a lot about people being kind and wearing masks, and being careful and thoughtful, but I don't want to live in this dystopian hell either. And respect the point of view on the right.
Old 04-21-2021, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a very real nonzero chance the vaccine could literally kill u and no doctor could stop it from happening.

But it's real.

There is a huge ethical implication there about people getting this vaccine emergency approval and being pressured into it by insurance or the government and like vaccine passports. I'm a super open hearted loving person and I care a lot about people being kind and wearing masks, and being careful and thoughtful, but I don't want to live in this dystopian hell either. And respect the point of view on the right.
It shouldn't even be a left or right point of view, I'm sure some other enlightened individuals on both sides feel the same way.
Old 04-21-2021, 01:55 PM
Sarnak

My bones are throbbing, and I’ve had a fever for like 10 hours with all that comes with that. I am 30 and in good health.
If this becomes a thing they want you to do every year, I don’t think I’m going to get another one of these two phase vaccines.
Old 04-21-2021, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But it's real.

actually not a single case of someone dying from THIS vaccine.

Respect nazis see how long they will respect you.
Clown.
Old 04-21-2021, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually not a single case of someone dying from THIS vaccine.

Respect nazis see how long they will respect you.
Clown.
That was a pretty disrespectful Godwin.

The medical journals and discussions among physicians say VIPIT and VITT is otherwise a real consideration. It's shameful that we must shame each other and obfuscate the truth under a mountain of poorly written spin articles.
Old 04-21-2021, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this becomes a thing they want you to do every year, I don’t think I’m going to get another one of these two phase vaccines.
Oh, the movie never ends
Closed Thread