Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2021, 01:24 AM
Banned

CDC just announced you no longer need to wear a mask outside or inside when vaccinated

I mean, this has been common sense for months since the vaccine effectiveness became common knowledge

Of course this means lots of non-vaxxers (*cough*) could be secretly intermixing with the vaxx’ed. Although if you are vaccinated, you are safe from them, so no worries
Old 05-16-2021, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course this means lots of non-vaxxers (*cough*) could be secretly intermixing with the vaxx’ed. Although if you are vaccinated, you are safe from them, so no worries
Old 05-16-2021, 05:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You linked to a Time article that tried to spin it.
Meanwhile back to reality.. I didn't post any links or comments of my own, just 3 sentences to give context to the quote and name you riddled about.

Here is me giving context to the CNN article you posted about now..

"It's not complicated. She championed birth control and she supported racist ideas. Both of those things are true," said Merle McGee, chief equity and engagement officer at PPGNY, in a statement emailed to CNN. "This is about saying while we value the work that Margaret Sanger did, we recognize that in the process she caused harm. So we don't want to commemorate 'our heroes' in a way that doesn't reflect their actions fully, especially since women of color continue to be shamed for accessing health services and for supporting our organization,"
Old 05-16-2021, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanwhile back to reality.. I didn't post any links or comments of my own, just 3 sentences to give context to the quote and name you riddled about.

Here is me giving context to the CNN article you posted about now..

"It's not complicated. She championed birth control and she supported racist ideas. Both of those things are true," said Merle McGee, chief equity and engagement officer at PPGNY, in a statement emailed to CNN. "This is about saying while we value the work that Margaret Sanger did, we recognize that in the process she caused harm. So we don't want to commemorate 'our heroes' in a way that doesn't reflect their actions fully, especially since women of color continue to be shamed for accessing health services and for supporting our organization,"
PPH said her "hero" had a racist legacy

Even Horza called her a racist

I don't understand why you are embarrassing yourself so badly trying to defend the woman. It's painful to watch.
Old 05-16-2021, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

right wingers like two things; lemons, and parties.
Old 05-16-2021, 02:13 PM
Banned

Doesnt matter what you say. They will always say "but theys a racist" meanwhile, their hero had to pay fines for denying housing to black people. Racism. Like that happened within the past 50 years instead of 100 years. Oh but democrats are all soy boys and lesbians, so they want to kill all the babies. At the same time, democrats are antifa super soldier terrorists that want to take over the world. We will take your kids and train them up into the next generation of antifa. =]

they hero worship actual racists, some how their party draws all the racist organizations to it, andrew jackson is the personal hero of their hero.
Old 05-16-2021, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PPH said her "hero" had a racist legacy

Even Horza called her a racist

I don't understand why you are embarrassing yourself so badly trying to defend the woman. It's painful to watch.
I think about all white people born before the mid-twentieth century were racist hth
Old 05-16-2021, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

There are group of people that are slaves they will horde together to intimidate others to be slaves. But they are weak so they must come up with loop holes to satiate their horde mentality like it's ok to not wear a mask if you're vaccinated. That way they can pretend everything is ok daddy is in control and everyone that is unmasked is vaccinated. But they know the truth, they are just cucks and most people aren't getting vaccinated
Old 05-16-2021, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are group of people that are slaves they will horde together to intimidate others to be slaves. But they are weak so they must come up with loop holes to satiate their horde mentality like it's ok to not wear a mask if you're vaccinated. That way they can pretend everything is ok daddy is in control and everyone that is unmasked is vaccinated. But they know the truth, they are just cucks and most people aren't getting vaccinated
Look he tried. Its sad, but he tried. I like how he imitates how a person of average intelligence would talk, but then puts in stupid words. Horde mentality. (i think you mean herd mentality.)
Old 05-16-2021, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

NOPE
Closed Thread