Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2021, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not making a list I'm just saying "jewish" identifies like 1% of the population yet here they are shitting up our forum defending israel the demon state
Lol the demon state???

I thought that was Nevada
Old 05-17-2021, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Nevada is the only state below Texas on my hellhole graph
Old 05-17-2021, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoiler alert: loramin and pulgasari are both "jewish"
I'm not Jewish I'm Choson, master hobbit.
Old 05-17-2021, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good to see that you're still feverishly editing your post 10 minutes after you wrote it. I think you should let it sit there, untouched, as a testament to canadian education.
bitches get upset if you double post, get upset if you edit to include a second post.
Bitches get upset if you don't speak english because this is the only fucking languages these morons speak, get upset if you edit to make it more readable.

Is there anything conservatives don't cry about and anything they would refuse to die on a hill for?

Fucking snowflakes melting in real life happening in front of them.

I'm sorry that no fucking woman right in her fucking mind would suck yo dick.
I'm sorry you cry over edits.

Get a grip.

P.S: this thread is a very nice testament to American education system.
Old 05-17-2021, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm calling you stupid because you say stupid stuff like this:
Find out how many hamas rockets land on densly populated gaza, vs how many land in isreal and then you do the math you angry little man.

They hit themselves more than they do israel. Under normal circumstances they hit themselves more than israel hits them, but you dont care, because you think the jew is a baby killer because you're a brainwashed anti semite.
Old 05-17-2021, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you think the jew is a baby killer because you're a brainwashed anti semite.
This is the stupidest thing I've read all day.
Old 05-17-2021, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Find out how many hamas rockets land on densly populated gaza, vs how many land in isreal and then you do the math you angry little man.

They hit themselves more than they do israel. Under normal circumstances they hit themselves more than israel hits them, but you dont care, because you think the jew is a baby killer because you're a brainwashed anti semite.
Jibartik, I don't want to be this guy but you first claimed that Gaza aims fire at Israeli citizens only to end up with this most rockets ended up falling in Gaza and at that rate, Israel is defending against what exactly?

You do realize what those rockets are, right?
They're not multi million dollar guided missiles.

You do realize that millions of people live in Gaza and do you know how big Gaza is?
365KM square that holds up 2 million people.

Can you imagine what happens when you fire a missile in a 365km/square area where two million people live?

We're not anti semites, we want the conflict to end.
You don't wish every fucking Afghan ill, you just want the conflict to end and have your troop leaving one day, right?

Israel OCCUPIES Palestine because the war never ended so to call it a conflict is just rare because one ide has one of the strongest armies in the world an the other does not even have an official army (but it does have soldiers lol)

You do not retaliate against the people you look over at during a war, you need to win the war.
You retaliate against soldiers, until you win the war and then you sue for peace because peace avoids conflict but if you want to continue the occupation, expect conflict which you 100% created. With this in mind, is this the occupied defending itself against an occupier or Israel defending itself against the occupied?

So if you want to help the region, help Palestine.
We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.
Last edited by Byue; 05-17-2021 at 03:10 PM..
Old 05-17-2021, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Confirmed anti semite, hehe
Old 05-17-2021, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bitches get upset if you double post, get upset if you edit to include a second post.
Bitches get upset if you don't speak english because this is the only fucking languages these morons speak, get upset if you edit to make it more readable.

Is there anything conservatives don't cry about and anything they would refuse to die on a hill for?

Fucking snowflakes melting in real life happening in front of them.

I'm sorry that no fucking woman right in her fucking mind would suck yo dick.
I'm sorry you cry over edits.

Get a grip.

P.S: this thread is a very nice testament to American education system.
Has a meltdown. Accuses someone else of being a snowflake.
Old 05-17-2021, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nevada is the only state below Texas on my hellhole graph
Haha we agree about Nevada!