Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-09-2023, 01:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh so now you understand...

Too bad staff wants it this way. They need to come back to the classic vision and nerf channeling, exp rates, ZEMs, charm, and a bunch of other stuff languishing in the bug forum. Do it all from the start of Green 2.0 and don't do dumb shit like adding enhanced mob spawns and instanced Teal. Make it hard to level and ignore the petition queue from crybabies arguing over HHK goblins which was 5 camps on live, not 1 camp like P99.

All I can figure is they know no one actually can handle classic EQ 1-60 grind so they're ignoring this stuff to boost population. P99 is easy mode, 70% channeling from level 1, live was 30%. They've turned their back on the classic population and cater now to randoms interested in playing EQ who will never know they've been robbed.

P99 died for me when Green launched and I leveled 1-50 on enhanced newb mob spawns, got carried by Enchanter pet groups in ZEM zones 1-50, and instanced over to Teal to get a mana stone before merging back. This is miles from classic EQ now and all the bug reports are there to show why. P99 promotes account/character spamming and sharing fast exp gain custom server play complete with guild UN for loot decisions. Shit's hilarious.
The 25 year old game should not be a challenge to anyone, except for a challenge of having a regular life outside the game.

It should be fun. Nobody is impressed by a sock pooper.
Old 05-09-2023, 02:08 PM
Banned

mad detected
Old 05-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The 25 year old game should not be a challenge to anyone, except for a challenge of having a regular life outside the game.

It should be fun. Nobody is impressed by a sock pooper.
Azxten is a respected character on these forums, his word is his bond. Watch your mouth before you get got. Mark ass custer.
Old 05-09-2023, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azxten is a respected character on these forums, his word is his bond. Watch your mouth before you get got. Mark ass custer.
lmao
Old 05-09-2023, 04:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bitch get your ass back out on those streets. Imma need my money hoe. Where's my money?
Old 05-09-2023, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

Uh oh, I made a fun screenshot thread in RnF with pics from 2010s involving former staff. Looks like mod immediately deleted it. The ban is probably coming. So long!
Old 05-09-2023, 07:14 PM
Banned

jokes are illegal
Old 05-10-2023, 03:23 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

how talking on p99 now a days feel like
Old 07-13-2023, 02:38 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have been playing a new char on green since the weekend. All I see are powerlevelers and a bunch of shit classes like druids, necros, bards, sks, rangers etc... No groups running anywhere. Not even oasis crocs the times I checked in.

Everyone needs to stop telling noobs to be druids necros and sks. They do me no favors unless I need track, port, sow
This! Ive been playing in Oasis for 2 weeks. Religiously looking for groups but nobody wants to group up. Either it's a small closed group , power levelers or anti-social soloers. But I havent landed a single group in 10+ days here. Nothing.
Old 07-13-2023, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2flare [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This! Ive been playing in Oasis for 2 weeks. Religiously looking for groups but nobody wants to group up. Either it's a small closed group , power levelers or anti-social soloers. But I havent landed a single group in 10+ days here. Nothing.
Gotta get that /who game goin, dawg.