Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-24-2023, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But we are kidding ourselves if we think lots of people -- I would argue most people -- are not "topgun" at policing their imaginations to make sure it does not bleed over into how they "actually" think about the world.

So Magnetaress, remember you are always one step ahead of the fools. Chill out and listen to the Grateful Dead and don't do drugs. And watch that blood sugar if you decide to go with the antipsychotics. You develop tremors over time. Key to anti-psychotics is to deny it sugar rushes. Whole grains and cereals, carbs that have to digest are your friend.

A full spectrum post.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I gave up looking too early

Butt thanks !
Old 08-24-2023, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

No problem. I'm a fully operational eq nerd. I understand there is this thing called RL. And it is not forum quest or pixel hunt.

Got to get that Buddha thing going. Non-attachment. Also non-confusion. RL is not forum quest is not pixel hunt.
Old 08-24-2023, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

But at the same time, it is all the same lol. OK, nap time.
Old 08-27-2023, 01:52 AM
Fire Giant

Why do I do it? Is it for the money? The fame?

No. It's for the luls.
Old 09-04-2023, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Hello my friends! Lots of pretty good back and forth was seen in this thread. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Online communication often amplifies the voices of people struggling with untreated problems I am feeling like but "These are not the droids you are looking for." But narcissism tells them they are too cool for a higher power like God or Godly behaviour. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Silly, annoying, or mega cringeworthy behavior we can find online in spades is a byproduct of every inane thing being catalogued in perpetuity along with drugs and/or mental illness and/or personality disordered people finding comfy little perches on their favourite corners of the internets.

What alot of us used to refer to as "normies" still exist in spades around the world and likely leave far smaller footprints online in general than people disabled by their drugs and/or mental illness and/or personality disorders...

Stay strong my friends! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-04-2023, 05:06 PM
Banned

We all belong in little pods ready to be unleashed as shock troops in the coming holy war, being trained and disciplined so our minds obediently and loyally follow G-d's commandments !
Old 09-04-2023, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello my friends! Lots of pretty good back and forth was seen in this thread. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Online communication often amplifies the voices of people struggling with untreated problems I am feeling like but "These are not the droids you are looking for." But narcissism tells them they are too cool for a higher power like God or Godly behaviour. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Silly, annoying, or mega cringeworthy behavior we can find online in spades is a byproduct of every inane thing being catalogued in perpetuity along with drugs and/or mental illness and/or personality disordered people finding comfy little perches on their favourite corners of the internets.

What alot of us used to refer to as "normies" still exist in spades around the world and likely leave far smaller footprints online in general than people disabled by their drugs and/or mental illness and/or personality disorders...

Stay strong my friends! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So which Pradesh are you from, my friend?
Old 09-04-2023, 09:49 PM
Banned

I can tell u witch one this is, butt I won't !
Old 09-04-2023, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can tell u witch one this is, butt I won't !
I already know it's meth witch. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-05-2023, 10:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

narcissism tells them they are too cool for a higher power like God or Godly behaviour. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

narcissism "tells them" they are a warm pile of flat shit. this brings on the behaviour you are receiving exoterically.