Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 01-19-2024, 07:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Troxx still has nothing to back up their position I see. Hopefully one day they will provide something to back up their claims, other than silly gifs.
Are you using "they", "their" and "them" generically here, or as a snide insulty way to degrade?
It is not clear and it is not the first time.

Also. If you believe you have completed your point that X racial is superior to Y racial because (insert long and convoluted factual facts and mathematical math) dont you think we've muddied the waters of this simple OP question? I mean you've repeated yourself multiple times saying the exact same thing simply because you cant let ANYONE ELSE have the final say.
If you believe they are wrong, simply let your words, math and factual facts speak for themselves.

I know this wont help.
Old 01-19-2024, 08:30 AM
Fire Giant

for even more enjoyment invite dsm out and watch him play literally any class for a 3min lol
Old 01-19-2024, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean you've repeated yourself multiple times saying the exact same thing simply because you cant let ANYONE ELSE have the final say.
If you believe they are wrong, simply let your words, math and factual facts speak for themselves.
You do realize everyone else is doing the same thing? Yet you only ever complain about me. Rules for thee but not for me.

If you were being sincere, you would call out other posters too. You would also call out the posters who are clearly trolling.

As usual, you are just trolling because you can't provide evidence, logic, and facts to win the debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for even more enjoyment invite dsm out and watch him play literally any class for a 3min lol
Be wary when playing with Penish in game. They will group with you under false pretenses. They will do so just to record some video of you playing in a way they thinks is bad, and will then simply leave. This is obviously a waste of your time and a silly attempt at blackmail.

Luckily they don't know enough about the game to actually figure out what people are doing. Penish doesn't understand basic concepts like camp cycling and spawn timers. Penish doesn't understand that killing a mob you want to test something on before the test starts would result in having to wait for respawns to do the test.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-19-2024 at 11:28 AM..
Old 01-19-2024, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2024, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you insist on trolling and providing false information? It isn't helping anybody, and it just hurts p99.
Old 01-19-2024, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

DSM is the only one capable of taking a meme and contorting it into "providing false information"

bruh do you even internet?
Old 01-19-2024, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DSM is the only one capable of taking a meme and contorting it into "providing false information"

I am just stating the truth. You are trolling and providing false information. Nobody cares about your bad attempts at making memes. This forum is designed to answer questions about the game. Feel free to post all your bad memes in RnF.
Old 01-19-2024, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You know full well you are providing false information. Our fellow elf sim enthusiast DSM is in Kittens, not AG now.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-19-2024, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know full well you are providing false information. Our fellow elf sim enthusiast DSM is in Kittens, not AG now.
damn you got me
Old 01-19-2024, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guild affiliation is not relevant to the discussion. If someone wants to prove that Troll/Iksar Regeneration is better than FSI on a level 60 Shaman with Torpor, they simply need to do more than trolling or saying "I am right, you are wrong".

I am not sure why people die on this hill since it is easy to rebut the arguments supporting Troll/Iksar Regeneration at level 60 with Torpor. Nobody is denying that Troll/Iksar Regeneration is better while leveling. FSI is better at 60 with Torpor. Let people know this information so they can decide whether they want to Min/Max with FSI, or level fast with Troll/Iksar Regeneration.

It's really not a big deal if you have a level 60 Shaman that isn't an Ogre. People shouldn't feel the need to obfuscate facts to avoid feeling regret over racial choice. That's what it looks like to me.