Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2020, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Day 1 was great. Sorry late to party. Clearly was crazy day. We rushed to start vox. After clearing a good bit of trash reset... Got back got the kill and our guilds 3rd RBB and 4? White dragon scale. Ported to BB got to phinny and dropped 3 kedge robes... So happy to see raiding is going good. Plus tons of new faces, as well as getting to reach out 2 ex guildies/friends. <3 CASTLE!!
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 01-21-2020, 04:03 PM
Banned

Day 2 was more of the same. RM overcrowded and couldn't get a mob. Got a group in CT again for some great exp. 1/2 way though 42 now. Another 1/2 green-1/2 teal group last night and had a blast. So far, very little douchbaggery.

After the group split up, I went to OOT. People were killing seafuries in a group; people we killing the dino in a group...

I can see an issue for people from 45-50 though. There just isn't a lot of content to exp on.
Old 01-21-2020, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiingpin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its classic, 90% of the population never even made it to 40 before kunark dropped

most of you kids are out of touch with how stuff actually was
I would have guessed 80%, but it was definitely the majority.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterChimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Naxy, I was the necro in that group. Good times. I also think I was in Rathe Mnts earlier with OP, though I was camping drakes and it is a good quiet spot.

I did see a lot of OOC coordination to kill named HGs.

Only real difference I've seen was there are a lot more folks in the EC tunnel selling stuff.
Good to see you!

I feel a bit slow, having only reached lvl 26 yet. But I was about 30-35 when Kunark came around the first time. So I am still classic. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread