Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2014, 09:41 PM
Sarnak

Default Stuck at 149 Kick

I'm a 35 warrior with all of my melee skills maxed (180), except kick. For some reason, the kick skill seems to be frozen at 149, no matter how much I use it to try to level it up. Granted, my dex isn't stellar, but it seems odd that every other melee skill will max each level except kick (this has been going on for several levels). Any thoughts on what is going on? A bug? A skill cap that I don't know about? Or just cursed by mediocre dex coupled with RNG?
Old 12-30-2014, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Kick caps at 149 until level 50+.

Danth
Old 12-30-2014, 09:49 PM
Sarnak

Alright, thanks for the info!
Old 12-31-2014, 01:06 PM
Banned

the real question is, why are you kicking instead of bashing? HOW ARE YOU INTERRUPTING ENEMY SPELL CASTERS??

don't give me that 'i dual-wield" bullshit, either. it's time for you to become a true warrior and carry a shield in an open inventory slot and equip it for a bash every time you see a frog casting. Once you have clawed your way to 55, you can go back to kicking.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the real question is, why are you kicking instead of bashing? HOW ARE YOU INTERRUPTING ENEMY SPELL CASTERS??

don't give me that 'i dual-wield" bullshit, either. it's time for you to become a true warrior and carry a shield in an open inventory slot and equip it for a bash every time you see a frog casting. Once you have clawed your way to 55, you can go back to kicking.
Assuming that is a reasonable expectation and not to logistically awkward to do reliably, why you do then advocate going back to kicking? Do frogs not need to be bashed at 55??

I don't get it?
Old 01-25-2015, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Assuming that is a reasonable expectation and not to logistically awkward to do reliably, why you do then advocate going back to kicking? Do frogs not need to be bashed at 55??

I don't get it?
Warrior kick has stun/interrupt chance at 55+
Closed Thread