Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2021, 02:37 PM
Orc

get back on topic you spergs

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I am agnostic with regard to baker’s actions.

Do you feel that today is most certainly better than yesterday and in all likelihood exceptionally inferior to tomorrow?
No. Although I am grateful for each and every day, the reality is that some days are just better than others.

Have you ever been in a drive thru and spontaneously paid for the random person(s) behind you?
Old 03-04-2021, 02:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86zskidoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get back on topic you spergs

No. Although I am grateful for each and every day, the reality is that some days are just better than others.

Have you ever been in a drive thru and spontaneously paid for the random person(s) behind you?
No, they're in a car, they can afford it.

Have you ever willingly defecated on yourself to avoid a circumstance of any kind?
Old 03-04-2021, 03:03 PM
Banned

No, but I hear that prisoners with a shaky psychological disposition can sometimes be observed doing so within the confines of their own cell as an act of rebellion.

I am going to copy and paste my last response into the Lent thread, so that this thread can continue without further impediment.

Is circumstance a valid defense for impropriety?
Old 03-04-2021, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

No, everyone has an excuse. The rule of law implies impartiality, no excuse matters, you must do right 100% of the time and carry those who do wrong. That is the burden of being aryan

Do you think Biden is a NL?
Closed Thread