Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2021, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Default Banned toxic players cry about server staff. Silent majority thanks GMs

I love seeing banned players CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.
Old 02-11-2021, 02:36 PM
Kobold

consider going outside
Old 02-11-2021, 02:38 PM
Banned

Wink

Old 02-11-2021, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

The sad thing is I think OPs post is 100% true
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-11-2021, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

I am very grateful for the staff. There is a lot of stupidity and ignorance and lack of sense in this world today, and I feel like you can find a LOT of that among the P99 playerbase. I do not at all envy the job they have to do.

DMO was and is racist. RPing as Erudites is one thing, but you guys couldn't do it without memeing about black people stereotypes and doing things like naming characters Oprah and Kanye. Like seriously fuck off you filth and cry me a river because you deserve much harsher repercussions than your guild being disbanded in a video game.

Seal Team constantly showed a lack of decency and showed an inability to play nice so it's very deserving that they get kicked out of the playground. They can cry me a river as well.
Old 02-11-2021, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Yo, am I late? Fuck Seal Team, Nirgon and his racist parody guild. They're all fucking fascist oxygen thieves LARPing as humans. Hopefully they were in DC on the 6th and the FBI is calling.
Old 02-11-2021, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am very grateful for the staff. There is a lot of stupidity and ignorance and lack of sense in this world today, and I feel like you can find a LOT of that among the P99 playerbase. I do not at all envy the job they have to do.

DMO was and is racist. RPing as Erudites is one thing, but you guys couldn't do it without memeing about black people stereotypes and doing things like naming characters Oprah and Kanye. Like seriously fuck off you filth and cry me a river because you deserve much harsher repercussions than your guild being disbanded in a video game.

Seal Team constantly showed a lack of decency and showed an inability to play nice so it's very deserving that they get kicked out of the playground. They can cry me a river as well.
If someone made a human and called them Donald, would that be racist?

Do you even know what the word racist means? Or do you stick it to everything you don't like?
Old 02-11-2021, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yo, am I late? Fuck Seal Team, Nirgon and his racist parody guild. They're all fucking fascist oxygen thieves LARPing as humans. Hopefully they were in DC on the 6th and the FBI is calling.
See what I mean

This is the problem
Old 02-11-2021, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you even know what the word racist means? Or do you stick it to everything you don't like?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2021, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

An empathetic, socially-adjusted person would be able to recognize that even if they weren't trying to be racist, that DMO was and is very problematic and would be okay with its dissolution.

But instead you get crybabies who act like they're the victims and attack staff who graciously provide us this nostalgic experience and try to make it a positive experience for as many people as possible.
Closed Thread