Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 12:16 PM
Aviak

Default Thank-you Devs, Guides, and GMs

Divinity would like to salute everyone involved in P99, and say "Thank-you very much" for all your hard work over the years. Hopefully, you guys hear more "thanks" than whines, complaints, petitions, and wants, but i believe the greater majority of the server values your hard work and contributions. Cannot be easy either way.

Anyways, it has been a pleasure playing on this server for 6 years, and look forward to more countless hours of enjoyment on a FREE server. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you.

Also, the PVP Discord server is a very cool idea. What above a PVE Discord server? I cannot even imagine how sickly hard that would be, but man, it would be fun as hell! Keep up the good work and neat ideas.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakakade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What above a PVE Discord server? I cannot even imagine how sickly hard that would be, but man, it would be fun as hell! Keep up the good work and neat ideas.
Nobody would dare to raid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ... I'd play a cleric though for the infamy/RNF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2015, 04:33 AM
Sarnak

Agreed, I highly value this server. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2015, 04:49 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks nilbog for daring to dream

Thanks devs and contributors who allow us to have such a classic experience

Thanks Rogean for helping rid the server of DDoS attacks and zone crashes
Old 10-08-2015, 04:55 AM
Aviak

Thanks for all the random trains from mobs warping away the last two months!
Old 10-08-2015, 05:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakakade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Divinity would like to salute everyone involved in P99, and say "Thank-you very much" for all your hard work over the years. Hopefully, you guys hear more "thanks" than whines, complaints, petitions, and wants, but i believe the greater majority of the server values your hard work and contributions. Cannot be easy either way.

Anyways, it has been a pleasure playing on this server for 6 years, and look forward to more countless hours of enjoyment on a FREE server. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you.

Also, the PVP Discord server is a very cool idea. What above a PVE Discord server? I cannot even imagine how sickly hard that would be, but man, it would be fun as hell! Keep up the good work and neat ideas.
Huzzah P99! Huzzah Rogean and staffers! Happy Birthday p99!

I would like to thank all the little people who make p99 possible (nomes, dwarves, halfing, Ninik, etc.).
Closed Thread