Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: These rules work for you?
Agree 32 50.79%
Disagree 7 11.11%
Have no care either way 24 38.10%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2018, 02:21 PM
Kobold

If a group of people is 100% holding down kills for a full camp or even a 2nd camp... that should be 100% supported especially if it is a FULL group. This is the spirit of MMO.

However if it's a duo or trio that refuses another member and it is apparent they are stuggling to maintain the camp, I will 100% support them being pestered to relinquish a few mobs until they can 100% keep kills down.

A good example that comes to mind is bards/nobles in HK. The nobles are on a 6min spawn and due to the xp people prefer solo/duo. However if they have so much down time causing the nobles to be up for 5min or longer... this is when a consideration of relinquishing a spawn or inviting another player becomes the better solution.

Otherwise I have zero regrets for downing the nobles while someone is medding up. (Only really OKAY due to short 6min pop times). I would not do this for a longer mob without several attempts of asking "are you going to kill this or what's going on?"
Old 11-25-2018, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In what example in the history of human society do you have where the intelligent community is larger than the non intelligent community?
Not the lamest troll these boards have ever seen, I'll give it 3 of 10.
Old 11-25-2018, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Man children fighting over imaginary pixels/xp in a 20 year old mmo emulator

(Starring rob schneider rated pg-13)
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread