Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2019, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Wow, you people actually click the youtube links posted here? Haha
Old 03-18-2019, 04:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, you people actually click the youtube links posted here? Haha
VERY rarely. don't you come at me on that, nerd. i am conducting an analysis of this new poster's personality.
Old 03-18-2019, 04:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
VERY rarely. don't you come at me on that, nerd. i am conducting an analysis of this new poster's personality.
If you're talking about me, I am a Trump supporter, I support building a wall on the southern AND northern borders because fuck Canadians(JK) too, I support the 2nd amendment and am willing to die to protect it, I support free speech, and I also support capitalism.

I'm just an honest dude that loves his country and doesn't give a fuck about any other countries because we got enough of our own problems over here.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:09 AM
Sarnak

Sure thing, Antifa scum.
Old 03-18-2019, 09:53 AM
Banned

I aint no senator's son, suffice it to say. However, i do not intend to continue posting here, as i believe i've said all there is to say with the caveat that i was a little hasty to decry that we havent seen the last of fringe lunacism in todays environment of accelerationsim. The choice on whether you're going to assume the driver's seat in your own life, or cede the wheel to another is yours.

With that said, without relinquishing victimhood, i dont believe i wouldve passed through the proverbial keyhole when chance foisted me upon the foyer.
Last edited by Thorondor; 03-18-2019 at 10:01 AM..
Old 03-18-2019, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Oh good Mario is back...
Old 03-18-2019, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I aint no senator's son, suffice it to say. However, i do not intend to continue posting here, as i believe i've said all there is to say with the caveat that i was a little hasty to decry that we havent seen the last of fringe lunacism in todays environment of accelerationsim. The choice on whether you're going to assume the driver's seat in your own life, or cede the wheel to another is yours.

With that said, without relinquishing victimhood, i dont believe i wouldve passed through the proverbial keyhole when chance foisted me upon the foyer.
You got any plat or a fungi tunic I can have?
Old 03-18-2019, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The great thing about this place is there will always be some other unstable nerd ready to pickup where you left off

Thank you for your contributions tho. You kept the cycle going

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:41 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2019, 07:39 PM
Banned

^let us receive with joy the future we were promised

Quote:

don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya
Closed Thread