Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2019, 10:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
day 1 relapse tears

next weekend!!!
ok flushed all that down the toilet last night like a maniac. i'll be getting hard again now. staytuned for posts @ this thread.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok flushed all that down the toilet last night like a maniac. i'll be getting hard again now. staytuned for posts @ this thread.
You don't wanna know what I flushed down the toilet last night...
Old 03-19-2019, 01:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Well maybe you just stop it with that shit rather than making it harder on yourself. I mean what's the thinking exactly?

"I'll be different this time"?

"I'll quit later when it's more easy"?

"I'm just too weak and will worry about it later"?

It's all bullshit addict rationalizing. Generally, professionals recommend reaching out to people you know for support and forming that habit, rather than reaching for the junk.
Old 03-19-2019, 02:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Felt Nostalgic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't wanna know what I flushed down the toilet last night...
Yep, when in GAINZ mode, not maintain mode, there is an awful lot more flushing. That's the consequence of all the extra resources you have to eat for your bodies transformation.

I was reminded of how much has to be eaten as I met with my sister who is currently doing triathlons, half marathons and the like as her hobby.

2 bowls of porridge, eggs and a hot cross bun for her breakfast followed by a 2 hour run in the rain to the sea. Later she had a mountain of food on a large plate at the carvery!

It was most impressive!

Super proud for her too; after she came out of University she went into office roles which just kills your body. She saw what was happening and took the iniative to start the hobbies and take the time to do something about it. She's all over Europe competing in races now (yet to score any FTE yet as far as I'm aware).
Old 03-19-2019, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Hell yes, your sister. I’d like to start running this year.

188.6 this morning. Ding 180s, been awhile! Been dropping ever so slowly, it feels like, but in reality I’m down 18lbs this year. Pretty cool. Quit smoking yesterday, so I’m curious to see if a month long relapse gets the associated weight gain.

I didn’t really gain anything last time, but I had to fight, hard, to maintain it. Smoking wrecks your intestinal flora and there’s a ratio of bacteria associated with lean people and one associated with obese people. You get the skinny ratio when you smoke, but it flips to obese one when you quit, until, I assume, the microbiome balances out again.

What the fatty bacteria are thought to do is give you free calories for everything you eat, basically. They are more efficient at encouraging food absorption, so even if don’t increase your caloric intake... you gain weight when you quit. It’s pretty fucked up.
Last edited by Cecily; 03-19-2019 at 09:30 AM..
Old 03-19-2019, 11:06 AM
Banned

I can't eat all this food o.O

Tooo much
Old 03-19-2019, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BACK DAY
How'd back day go boss?? Incoming back progress pictures!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-19-2019, 02:07 PM
Banned

whoa Jeff is like foreal sexy
Old 03-19-2019, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Looking amazing, Jeff!
Old 03-19-2019, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Killin’ it brother. Very proud

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread