Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-30-2011, 10:14 PM
Kobold

V10 spell patch was not working for me. When I ran the installer everything worked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2011, 11:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaelo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
installed this and I don't crash when I zone anymore, interesting... eh I'm not complaining!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
V10 spell patch was not working for me. When I ran the installer everything worked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thats what its here for. Glad I could help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2011, 03:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

thanks.. helped to make it all look cool and classic..

enter key wise turned out to be the num lock lol
Old 06-03-2011, 04:35 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Used your tool to set up my client for the first time and also loaded up your UI and love it. Thanks!
Old 06-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Large Rat

Brand new player here; just got this up and running earlier today. Just wanted to thank you for this great all in one installer; it helped immensely!
Old 06-03-2011, 03:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I just installed and ran today. I get an error that says The instruction at 0x1000edbe referenced memory at 0xfffffffc. The memory could not be read. Clock OK to terminate program. Any ideas what could be causing this? I run Win7 64 bit.

Edit: A reboot and reinstall fixed this. Thanks this worked flawlessly!
Last edited by Dulanic; 06-03-2011 at 03:48 PM..
Old 06-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Reppy Send a message via AIM to Reppy Send a message via Yahoo to Reppy

Maybe it is User error I had a working P99 Game and I tried this with all options besides option 0 and in everything i get a differnt error in one of them i get combattheme1.mp3 has invald data the setup could not run. Any idea's picks a differnt file and says it has invalded data on all the options and I am now unable to play
Old 06-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I have got a pretty strange issue.

So I was experiencing some issues, ones that I thought could be solved through installing this. So I simply re-installed my client (which is Titanium), installed the "Recommended" option from the fix menu. After that finished installing, I started up from the client that is created with this fix. Logged in, chose my server and waited.

Then I got an almost-instant error message along the lines of this:

"eqgame.exe has encountered an issue and needs to close."

There's an option to Debug (which does nothing), and this is the only message I keep getting. I've tried running in Compatibility Mode (95, 98/ME), and that doesn't help either. I've even manually removed the Backup files into a special folder to see of that would help (of course, it didn't).

This wasn't happening before I installed the fix, and I'm wondering if I can get any help on this issue.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiceMan93 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have got a pretty strange issue.

So I was experiencing some issues, ones that I thought could be solved through installing this. So I simply re-installed my client (which is Titanium), installed the "Recommended" option from the fix menu. After that finished installing, I started up from the client that is created with this fix. Logged in, chose my server and waited.

Then I got an almost-instant error message along the lines of this:

"eqgame.exe has encountered an issue and needs to close."

There's an option to Debug (which does nothing), and this is the only message I keep getting. I've tried running in Compatibility Mode (95, 98/ME), and that doesn't help either. I've even manually removed the Backup files into a special folder to see of that would help (of course, it didn't).

This wasn't happening before I installed the fix, and I'm wondering if I can get any help on this issue.
Check to ensure your eqclient.ini has the native monitor resolution in the [VideoMode] section. The newer, higher, resolutions cause the game a problem right there. Set the windowed and full screen settings to match the resolution your monitor is set at currently.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe it is User error I had a working P99 Game and I tried this with all options besides option 0 and in everything i get a differnt error in one of them i get combattheme1.mp3 has invald data the setup could not run. Any idea's picks a differnt file and says it has invalded data on all the options and I am now unable to play
That is weird.. what OS are you on? Are you on Windows 7 or Vista? Where is the game installed? If its installed in Program files move it to C:/ and run the installer again with option (0). That should take care of the problem.