Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 04:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He has invested a lot of time with her and engaged in a monogamous relationship, a monogamous steady dating arrangement is one step before marriage, its pretty serious... so that isn't dating you fucking moron.

Dating is when you date and see other people. You know, actual dating. Not playing house.

You are a misogynist asshole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You lose. Calling the referees to take a look at the plays I made.

I don't think anyone is going to agree with you that dating = steady and monogamous. Dating implies you are allowed to see other women.

Just take this L and walk. We'll hear from the refs in a bit on dating/steady/monogamous relationships.
Technical foul.

The disagreement arises from plebs adhering to the plebeian definition of "dating" as implying some kind of a serious commitment. You see, the typical consumptive automaton is not capable of maintaining genuine emotional connections with other humans, and instead forms transactional bonds centered around the exchange of goods and sex, held together moment to moment with the conversational duct tape of memespouting (from "much sex very wow" to "are you coming with me to the Bernie rally Friday?").

The arrangement "dating" would seem distinct from a serious relationship to a living human since typically it would only serve as a formality (ensuring the transactional part of the relationship will function) at the beginning of a human bond. However, to a typical roboperson who would settle for a vagina attached to a parrot that repeats hilarious stuff from the talmudvision during what would be intense emotional episodes, dating and a serious relationship are in fact one and the same, since an automaton cannot ever progress past the transactional formalities and into the emotional phase of the relationship. Of course I have never "dated" anyone even as a formality as I possess both halves of the transactional relationship due to the high value placed on sexual relations with me and my own material success, but I think my hypothesis and consequent judgment are reasonably well-informed.

Because you have already consented to a long-term relationship with a weakened entity who depends upon you for sustenance, breaking the arrangement would constitute a violation of the contract. It's up to you if you want that on your conscience (such as it is) but it wouldn't put you in the right to suddenly start claiming you're a real human being with feelings since you claimed brainlessness when the pussy was offered not just for a night or two, but for so long that a dependence ensued.

Within the paradigm of being a idiot retard I can see how Azzar could be considered in the wrong, but as far as the wider world of masters of the universe is concerned, the God is 100% correct. Sit down child.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:53 AM
Banned

if someone is a mysoginst asshole it's better if they just break away even if it's mean as fuck

giving that "lesser" person room to heal and figure shit out for themselves is fine, even if the dumbass does it for selfish reasons.

It's a bad relationship. You can end it nicely or you can end it brutally. How you do that is up to you and depends on how you feel personally.

I would suggest you find a way to gently stay a virgin.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
As if that changes the reason he is breaking up isn't incredibly stupid. You're still both misogynists regardless.
It doesn't really matter what the reason is. If somebody is not happy in a relationship then they have every right to leave it.

Quote:
Some things are universal. I don't make the rules on dating, the mainstream does. You can't sit in your house and make up your own definition-- pretending the world doesn't exist, you poindexter.
You're the one making up your own firm definition of a nebulous concept here. Dating does not only mean seeing other people, and you yourself labeled their relationship as a "monogamous dating relationship" before you turned around and said it's not dating. If you asked somebody how long they have been with their girlfriend and they respond "We've been dating for two years now," would you berate that person for improperly defining their own relationship?
Old 07-07-2016, 07:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
says another lonely shut-in with extremely inapplicable real world social experience on the subject.

I'm dunking them left, I'm dunking them right, and I'm dunking them center in this thread. Nobody gets an exemption sorry maerlith.
Well in defense of ma0, he says he does manage to slip into a dress and hang out at public restrooms for possible dates (you know that rnf thread). It's gotta count for something [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

btw, would this dating thing apply to dating two women, at the same time ... same date? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this threads getting hilarious, needs a random meme

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-07-2016, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

I don't understand what is so offensive about memes, but then I don't really know of any firsthand.

You have two options:

1. Be an asshole and split
2. Be a pussy and shut up

Either way, you're screwed :/

On the other hand if it was a dude doing this with memes I'd say leave his ass. Men stop maturing mentally around 12 when other ambitions take the reigns. If he is still this immature at this age and it bothers you, leave his ass now, because it's not changing, ever.
Old 07-07-2016, 08:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi, been a lurker in this section and didn't really have the courage to post, but I'm at my wits end with my girlfriend (let's call her Chris) and her immature behavior.

Some background: So I first met Chris in a group of friends. She was fun, tomboyish, smart, and well-versed on the internet which I found particularly striking. She spends a lot of time on reddit, 4chan, and knowyourmeme. At first I found this hobby mutual as I'm a frequent internet user myself, except I started noticing that Chris would bring it into the real world.

For example, Chris has an obsession with memes. She has memes posted all over her wall and is very active on meme based forums. I understand they make her laugh and that it's not too concerning, but she brings up memes ALL the time. And I mean all the time. Even when we first started talking and flirting she'd bring up socially awkward penguin. At first it was cute, but then it got annoying fast when I realized she did this constantly.

My girlfriend doesn't abstain from meme usage, even when we're having sex. Whenever we spend this time together, she starts moaning doge memes like "such sex, wow" and it really kills the moment for me. Like really? Is that even close to appropriate? Maybe she wants to relieve the tension, but does she know when to draw the line? Even reading that over made me sick knowing that Chris is usually 100% serious about those things.

I tried bringing up her inappropriate usage of memes after my father died and she literally sends me advice animal memes that say 'don't be sad' but my dad just fucking died could you be more sensitive and not send me memes? I said that straight to her face yesterday and she started crying, and I feel awful but it was just really irritating for me.

Basically, every time I bring up her habit, guess what- she just brings up memes! It's impossible to fight with her reasonably and I'd hate to end our year long relationship over something so trivial like this and I need advice. Do I stick with her or not? The reaction to my dad's death was the final straw for me and I've been ignoring her messages, texts, which yes, do contain memes.

tl;dr: Girlfriend uses memes in real life, acts immature about them, and doesn't understand context... I'm really at my wit's end and need advice on if I should break or try to work this out. Please help.

Pee in her butt it will make her submit...
Old 07-07-2016, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Dump her right away. On a meme of course. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-07-2016, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi, been a lurker in this section and didn't really have the courage to post, but I'm at my wits end with my girlfriend (let's call her Chris) and her immature behavior.

Some background: So I first met Chris in a group of friends. She was fun, tomboyish, smart, and well-versed on the internet which I found particularly striking. She spends a lot of time on reddit, 4chan, and knowyourmeme. At first I found this hobby mutual as I'm a frequent internet user myself, except I started noticing that Chris would bring it into the real world.

For example, Chris has an obsession with memes. She has memes posted all over her wall and is very active on meme based forums. I understand they make her laugh and that it's not too concerning, but she brings up memes ALL the time. And I mean all the time. Even when we first started talking and flirting she'd bring up socially awkward penguin. At first it was cute, but then it got annoying fast when I realized she did this constantly.

My girlfriend doesn't abstain from meme usage, even when we're having sex. Whenever we spend this time together, she starts moaning doge memes like "such sex, wow" and it really kills the moment for me. Like really? Is that even close to appropriate? Maybe she wants to relieve the tension, but does she know when to draw the line? Even reading that over made me sick knowing that Chris is usually 100% serious about those things.

I tried bringing up her inappropriate usage of memes after my father died and she literally sends me advice animal memes that say 'don't be sad' but my dad just fucking died could you be more sensitive and not send me memes? I said that straight to her face yesterday and she started crying, and I feel awful but it was just really irritating for me.

Basically, every time I bring up her habit, guess what- she just brings up memes! It's impossible to fight with her reasonably and I'd hate to end our year long relationship over something so trivial like this and I need advice. Do I stick with her or not? The reaction to my dad's death was the final straw for me and I've been ignoring her messages, texts, which yes, do contain memes.

tl;dr: Girlfriend uses memes in real life, acts immature about them, and doesn't understand context... I'm really at my wit's end and need advice on if I should break or try to work this out. Please help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (49.2 KB, 48 views)
Old 07-07-2016, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Be an asshole and split
Why would he automatically be an asshole for breaking up with a girl that he's not happy being with any more?
Old 07-07-2016, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would he automatically be an asshole for breaking up with a girl that he's not happy being with any more?
Quote:

You are a misogynist asshole.