Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2018, 06:30 PM
Orc

Default Returning Shaman (56) looking for a guild

Hello,
I just returned to the game after taking some time off due to RL obligations and currently looking to join a semi-casual raiding guild that plays in Pacific Standard Time (PST).

Back in the day, between 2000 and 2004, I played EverQuest on Brell Serilis server as a barbarian warrior tank named Xymor. I discovered and joined Project 1999 in 2014. Initially, I played a necromancer up to level 35, took a break, and then started my ogre shaman named Cryptx. I have been leveling him slowly primary via soloing.

I am hoping to join a guild that:
• Consists of mature players
• Is active
• Uses voice comms
• At least once a week raids on the West Coast time (PST)

What I can offer:
• I help others
• I am good at listening to raid leader and following directions
• I will do my best to improve based on feedback
• I am active playing daily in the evenings

If you feel that I may be a good fit for your guild, please contact me on this message board or in the game.

Thank you in advance,

Cryptx
Old 11-24-2018, 01:28 AM
Fire Giant

Hey, was in the same boat as you. Leveled all the way to 52 solo, I then began looking for a guild, and discovered Blood Guard. It's non mandatory attendance, we get targets often, and we're still progressing so there's no top-end bloat of thousands of DKP on mains getting drops for their 5th alt.

I'm just a member, but your post caught my eye. Check us out at http://bloodguard.gamerlaunch.com/

P99B Strazha (60 Warlock) [Iksar]
P99B Sstrix (60 Warlord) [Iksar]
P99B Sickjams (5 Bard) [EC Mule]
P99G Sauna (51 Channeler) [Gnome]
P99R Sseri (54 Mystic) [Iksar]
VZ/TZ '08-'09 Lurgort (60 Shaman) [Barbarian] <Eight Inches Unbuffed>
Old 11-24-2018, 03:29 AM
Sarnak

I play on PST and Azure Guard has been a total blessing. We get targets, we have fun, and its a really solid and exciting group of people. They've been very helpful to me and I have had a lot of great experiences both raiding and learning via training sessions with some of the more senior members.

If this sounds at all interesting, please visit at http://azureguard.guildlaunch.com/?gid=0&sso=1535536531 and check us out. Hopefully, wherever you end up, its a great fit! Good luck!
Old 11-24-2018, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Anonymous (like most raid guilds I imagine) raids whenever the opportunity presents itself, but we raid regularly every Wednesday and Friday at 8pm EST/5pm PST. On those days we do Plane and Sky and Halls of Testing (ie. the places where you can get a Shaman FD Ring and a full suit of Dragon armor).

We use voice (Discord) but don't require you to speak, just listen, we're a fairly mature bunch (although we certainly crack immature jokes from time to time), and we're certainly looking for people who are willing to follow directions. If 5pm PST isn't too early for you I'd definitely recommend checking us out.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-24-2018, 10:43 PM
Orc

Thank you for the guild recommendations.
Closed Thread