Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2019, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Default New to Red

Hello Red Community!

Last Sunday's Blue login server crash was perhaps the best thing that has happened to me in EQ in quite some time. While waiting for the server to come back up, I decided to make a Red character, along with 250 other players from Blue. At the time, I didn't think that I would actually be interested in really playing on Red, until I noticed that a lot of Red players were going around and helping all the Blue Refugees and informing us of what the server is really like.

It was because of this positive experience that I started telling many of my friends on Blue about Red, and I was able to to convince two of them to roll characters on Monday. After getting to level 8 and heading to Crushbone, an Apex Druid came in and decided to PL our group to level 15! By the time we logged off, all three of us have decided that we'd like to focus our EQ time on Red.

I really can't believe how generous and welcoming the Red players have been to us. When buying my 14 spells in Felwithe last night a Sanctuary Cleric dropped by, gave me a Wraith Bone Hammer, Walrusbone Shield, and Zaharn's Coronet as well as 100pp for spell money (which I really needed)! We were able to get to level 19 lin Unrest with some pretty cool people from Sanctuary, and a higher level Sanctuary druid even hooked me up with some bronze armor.

I keep telling my other Blue friends about our experiences here, and I think I have convinced some of my them to give it a try this weekend. Red has been a breath of fresh air and I want to thank everyone for making it so great for us so far.

See you in game,

Myrn - 19 High Elf Cleric
Old 01-24-2019, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

There are some real bros on red.

If I can fix my UI and you see me on, I'll PL your pals to get them in range to you... or maybe not. I don't login reliably.

Shoot me a PM when your friends are ready to make toons and I'll see what I can do.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello Red Community!

Last Sunday's Blue login server crash was perhaps the best thing that has happened to me in EQ in quite some time. While waiting for the server to come back up, I decided to make a Red character, along with 250 other players from Blue. At the time, I didn't think that I would actually be interested in really playing on Red, until I noticed that a lot of Red players were going around and helping all the Blue Refugees and informing us of what the server is really like.

It was because of this positive experience that I started telling many of my friends on Blue about Red, and I was able to to convince two of them to roll characters on Monday. After getting to level 8 and heading to Crushbone, an Apex Druid came in and decided to PL our group to level 15! By the time we logged off, all three of us have decided that we'd like to focus our EQ time on Red.

I really can't believe how generous and welcoming the Red players have been to us. When buying my 14 spells in Felwithe last night a Sanctuary Cleric dropped by, gave me a Wraith Bone Hammer, Walrusbone Shield, and Zaharn's Coronet as well as 100pp for spell money (which I really needed)! We were able to get to level 19 lin Unrest with some pretty cool people from Sanctuary, and a higher level Sanctuary druid even hooked me up with some bronze armor.

I keep telling my other Blue friends about our experiences here, and I think I have convinced some of my them to give it a try this weekend. Red has been a breath of fresh air and I want to thank everyone for making it so great for us so far.

See you in game,

Myrn - 19 High Elf Cleric
Welcome a board I have lots of alts 24-51 hit me up in game and i'll come group with you guys.
Old 01-24-2019, 02:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are some real bros on red.

If I can fix my UI and you see me on, I'll PL your pals to get them in range to you... or maybe not. I don't login reliably.

Shoot me a PM when your friends are ready to make toons and I'll see what I can do.
LOL! Thanks =)

I was planning just to make a level 1 character and start with them, and once they catch up switch back to my cleric as my main. We're trying to figure out what races/classes we should all play. We were thinking of either all making iksars so we start in the same place, or possibly making races that all start on Faydwer to open up the possibility of even more classes. One of my friends is set on necro as a class, and since iksars make the best necros we may all just make iksars.

I'll definitely get in touch with you when we figure out a day/time to play.
Old 01-24-2019, 02:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome a board I have lots of alts 24-51 hit me up in game and i'll come group with you guys.
That would be awesome! We still have a few more levels to 24 but hopefully we'll be there in the next few days.
Old 01-24-2019, 02:27 PM
Banned

Oh snap! Count me in over at red too! Athemis, Wood Elf Druid. Lvl. 2!
Old 01-24-2019, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh snap! Count me in over at red too! Athemis, Wood Elf Druid. Lvl. 2!
Hey Athemis! I was actually thinking of contacting you and asking if you wanted to join.. haha
Old 01-24-2019, 02:36 PM
Banned

You know i'm in!! Making the exact same toon i have on Blue.. Haha.. But i'll be on from time to time!! Hoping to restart a casual adventure over there! Less people on that server takes the pressure off me to play haha, so i'm excited for this!!
Old 01-24-2019, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know i'm in!! Making the exact same toon i have on Blue.. Haha.. But i'll be on from time to time!! Hoping to restart a casual adventure over there! Less people on that server takes the pressure off me to play haha, so i'm excited for this!!
Wow! Sounds like a super good time bro!!’ Would join you but I am 6000 tines a better player than you! Maybe next box bro!!!

Cya later!
Old 01-24-2019, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow! Sounds like a super good time bro!!’ Would join you but I am 6000 tines a better player than you! Maybe next box bro!!!

Cya later!
Aaaaand there's little sunshine! Hey there you little peach!
Closed Thread