Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalora [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The mods for this game seem to run the game with a very college chat room mentality. If they don't like you, they'll ban you. Asking to be unbanned just gives them an excuse to give you another middle finger.

If you want to play successfully in Project 1999 you have to make sure to not make waves and fly under the radar. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where do you get this crap from, according to rnf i am the most hated person ont the server and ive never been banned
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
garbage. you can not be banned simply because a staff member doesn't like you. thats rubbish.

any player that gets banned can submit a petition to learn why they are banned.

Afterwards some people apologize and act professional, others piss and bitch and moan and cry and complain about CORRUPTIONZ RAWR. while how you act wont determine if u get banned, it will play a role in your future.

common sense will set u free.
There have been enough people that have been banned/suspended based on issues of emotion from mods. Though from the mods' perspective it's justified because of convenient issues such as "trolling", "causing problems" or something equally as ambiguous.

There is a clear animosity between mods and the behavior of the players which causes a certain level of corruption. If there wasn't then players wouldn't need to ever fear for their "future."
Old 04-26-2013, 06:42 PM
Project Manager

There is a clear difference between forum bans and game bans. .. ..
Old 04-26-2013, 07:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a clear difference between forum bans and game bans. .. ..
Someone confused forumquest with everquest I guess..
Old 04-26-2013, 07:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalora [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There have been enough people that have been banned/suspended based on issues of emotion from mods. Though from the mods' perspective it's justified because of convenient issues such as "trolling", "causing problems" or something equally as ambiguous.

There is a clear animosity between mods and the behavior of the players which causes a certain level of corruption. If there wasn't then players wouldn't need to ever fear for their "future."
Oh you've experienced all of this in your extensive 4 month period of playing P99?
Alvarie - 45 Barbarian Shaman
Sandee - 40 Human Monk
Lureniel - 29 Human Ranger
Old 04-26-2013, 07:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by duneadx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh you've experienced all of this in your extensive 4 month period of playing P99?
Yes.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison Remembers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Admins don't ban you ingame because they dislike you.

Even Uthgaard hated me at first, and I never even got a slap on the wrist from him. He's the most hardcore GM we've had and *I* couldn't warrant a ban from him.

You're full of shit, whoever you are.
Just because you managed to avoid being banned from one person in one scenario doesn't make that the case for everyone.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison Remembers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Name names or gtfo.

It doesn't happen, and I've been here from the beginning. I am also not one to suck up to staff, ever. If they're full of shit I will let them know. Anon trolls making shit up...
I'm not going to get in a tiff with you, despite your obvious trolling. Though I'm sure you're a very old and important person having 31 whole posts.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
garbage. you can not be banned simply because a staff member doesn't like you. thats rubbish.

any player that gets banned can submit a petition to learn why they are banned.

Afterwards some people apologize and act professional, others piss and bitch and moan and cry and complain about CORRUPTIONZ RAWR. while how you act wont determine if u get banned, it will play a role in your future.

uthgaard was banned for speaking the truth <_<
Old 04-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Lol, thanks for the Sig Sirken.

TBPH I've been here like.....2 months? If that? I've pissed and moaned and griped about stupid crap and the worst experience I've had from a mod/GM/Guide is I got a laugh from a guide and I got warned to stop training in CB.

The people who run this are reasonable and while I will admit that like any other person I am sure they have their faults, I have never seen anyone actually post proof of *current* mods/GMs/guides being full blown corrupt.

The most "corrupt" thing I heard of was, and I think it was from Ephi but not sure, that in a camp stealing situation where the camped item dropped the guide/GM would make the parties involved roll for the item if and only if there were bad attitudes and no logs or screen caps to back up either story.

Willing to bet most of the guides/GMs have customer service experience too because every interaction I've had with them definitely leads me to believe it.

Tl;dr Guides aren't corrupt, chillax
Closed Thread