Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2016, 11:10 AM
Skeleton

Default Mage Epic Quest cont.. Captain Rottgrime tip

hello fellow mages,

Me and Poppacap just done with Captain Rottgrime part in OT and after our initial noobness, we finally found a easy way to kill him, prob out there on the net somewhere. I just thought of sharing it with you guys.

So basically you need someone who is non kos to outpost. One of the mages with sow throw a dispel or something on one of the skele and train them straight out of the gate. when they're out of the outpost far enough, the other mage just coh the puller thus making them all path back. this is when the non kos guy just spam hail on the captain thus making him stay behind...you get the idea from there. He gives big -VS faction so make sure the hail guy out of group, log off or something. Super easy mob, hit not that hard, mages don't even need clarity or mana song for this.

cheer.
Kaspur
Old 01-19-2016, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

I suggest if one of you is non KoS, just /pet guard a level 4 earth pet under the NPC, run out of the fort and at a safe distance, /pet attack.

You don't need sow or run the risk of getting killed while trying to escape the city this way.

Just CotH early and spam hail him as he paths back and you're good to go.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:36 PM
Skeleton

yead that's a good idea if one of the mage is non kos. Both of us are kos so we had an random enc from zone hail him for us
Closed Thread