Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand quite well that you have the intellect of a gnat, and the world would be none the worse if you had been aborted

You can choose to snivel and whine all you want, you and your butt buddies, but that will not change the truth

I laugh at your feeble attempts at a comeback

Go ahead and say I am mad bad sad, the cad who has a fad for lads
Attached Images
File Type: jpg QCard080.jpg (21.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-16-2019, 04:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand quite well that you have the intellect of a gnat, and the world would be none the worse if you had been aborted

You can choose to snivel and whine all you want, you and your butt buddies, but that will not change the truth

I laugh at your feeble attempts at a comeback

Go ahead and say I am mad bad sad, the cad who has a fad for lads
Lol, cringy post dude
Old 10-16-2019, 09:40 AM
Kobold

I don't care who the president is as long as that person doesn't do any of the things that the democrats want to do, like using my money to pay other people's loans off.
Old 10-16-2019, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

Yeah, or prevent our allies against ISIS from being subjected to ethnic cleansing! Cry more libturds!
Old 10-16-2019, 11:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another Trump supporter unwilling to provide even a single shred of evidence to support his made up nonsense. Put up or shut up.

According to the Associated Press, citing Justice Department figures, there are about 10,000 MS-13 members in the United States, most of them U.S. citizens.
Don't worry. Horza likes take to take things out of context too.

"However, the FBI's most recent report, from 2015, does not state that there are 10,000 MS-13 gang members, nor does it include the agency's methodology for tracking gang members across the country."

"But in reality, she said it could be more than 10,000 or less than 10,000.

Nuņo added that in addition to jurisdictions in the country counting gang members differently, there's a potential of double-counting gang members or counting ones who are no longer active in the gang."

You literally are too biased to actually do any decent digging.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 10-16-2019 at 11:11 AM..
Old 10-16-2019, 11:05 AM
Fire Giant

Also another point that you would surely miss would be MS-13 is estimated (key word there) around 70K worldwide or more. What are the current numbers for Nazi's that you so adamantly think is a rising problem in the world over MS-13?
Old 10-16-2019, 11:11 AM
Fire Giant

And surely you wouldn't know that this was after an event where I think 10+ people died near the Texas border (20 miles away) from a Cartel shootout and surely you wouldn't know that 12 police died last week in a shootout in Mexico and another 15 killed this week in a mass shootout.

Point being - We want good people in the country, not bad. Protecting good ideas from bad ideas is always a good thing. People who want to join that can, people who don't can't.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

So do you have any evidence that the majority of MS-13 members are illegal immigrants besides your racial prejudices?
Old 10-16-2019, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

You seem to be really bad at this thing. When you make a claim that 10,000 or less are MS-13 and I post evidence proving otherwise. You now have to assert your claim.

You don't come back with something I never said and then tell me to prove it. That's just stupid.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:57 PM
Fire Giant

So it's basically on you to prove that 10,000 or less people are MS-13 in the US and the statistics backing that claim. Then you will need to prove that if Trump was talking about MS-13 that what he said was a bad thing. Which means, you think MS-13 immigrating here is a good thing, regardless of the number.
Closed Thread