Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2020, 12:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why should the people who play by the rules and go out of their way to treat people with respect and fairness have to join in on a raid ban to be considered relevant? The fact that kittens activity stayed out of the cluster fuck that is tov and chose to not be a part of the problem while still getting down dragons is more than enough reason to include them on server wide raid rule changes
Do you have any examples of Kittens attempting competitive targets? As in - the raid mob is up and more than 1 guild is going for it? Choosing not to compete with competitive targets excludes you from having a say creating competitive rules, especially if you don't even have a full grasp on the rules/mechanics/meta of being competitive.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are the one that called out AG for not calling out Freedom. I put no words in your mouth. You are trying to hold AG responsible for not policing another guild. Sorry AG doesnt behave like Riot and try to tell everyone how to play this game.
If Riot teamed up with another guild to get targets we couldn’t on our own, and the other guild acted like Freedom I would expect Riot to do the same and say “Hey, please stop acting like this”. I’m not holding any guild to a standard I wouldn’t hold the one I’m in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they want in on the negotiations, they need to be in on the problem. They were not/are not part of the problem, and choose to be non competitive. Freedom is part of the problem, and choose to be very competitive. That i s why kittens is not part of this and freedom is. As others have said, if kittens wants in, they can join the raid ban. Instead of trying to call shots from the sidelines.
Freedom hasn’t been competitive in as much as they’ve been loud and disruptive. KWSM can kill Vulak alone, Freedom hasn’t. Quit trying to threaten another guild with a ban for doing nothing wrong as the entry fee for having a say in rules that affect them. It makes it seem like Freedom doesn’t want KWSM to join the discussion for some reason.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

“I ascribe to Mark Twain's theory that the last person who should be President is the one who wants it the most. The one who should be picked is the one who should be dragged kicking and screaming into the White House.”

― Bill Hicks
Old 10-28-2020, 01:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Riot teamed up with another guild to get targets we couldn’t on our own, and the other guild acted like Freedom I would expect Riot to do the same and say “Hey, please stop acting like this”. I’m not holding any guild to a standard I wouldn’t hold the one I’m in.

Freedom hasn’t been competitive in as much as they’ve been loud and disruptive. KWSM can kill Vulak alone, Freedom hasn’t. Quit trying to threaten another guild with a ban for doing nothing wrong as the entry fee for having a say in rules that affect them. It makes it seem like Freedom doesn’t want KWSM to join the discussion for some reason.

i didnt "threaten" you with anything, relax. I said you can join in on the ban. Did not threaten to try to get you banned. So please, dont put words in my mouth. And can kittens kill vulak competitively? Or only when no one is contesting? I have not been there for every vulak, far from it. But ive never, ever heard of kittens contesting vulak. And yes, freedom does compete, thats why they are in ToV with AG all the time going for targets against riot. Im glad kittens has enough members to kill vulak. Maybe they should get those members to compete and learn the mechanics, then they can have a say in creating the rules for the competition, involving said mechanics.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have any examples of Kittens attempting competitive targets? As in - the raid mob is up and more than 1 guild is going for it? Choosing not to compete with competitive targets excludes you from having a say creating competitive rules, especially if you don't even have a full grasp on the rules/mechanics/meta of being competitive.
Lol how many more times are we going to move the goalposts? Last I checked Kittens is right there in NToV competing with AG/Freedom for Aary onward. But for some reason this doesn’t count because Kittens refuse sock natural spawns?
Old 10-28-2020, 01:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
i didnt "threaten" you with anything, relax. I said you can join in on the ban. Did not threaten to try to get you banned. So please, dont put words in my mouth.
I said "another guild" not me, I know you didn't threaten me and never said you did. You're making that up entirely.

Quote:
And can kittens kill vulak competitively? Or only when no one is contesting? I have not been there for every vulak, far from it.
Okay so you probably would do the respectable thing and say "So I'm probably not the best to say they don't compete"-

Quote:
But ive never, ever heard of kittens contesting vulak.
So you admit that you haven't been there for all of them but...You've never heard of it so that means it's never happened. Really?

Quote:
And yes, freedom does compete, thats why they are in ToV with AG all the time going for targets against riot. Im glad kittens has enough members to kill vulak. Maybe they should get those members to compete and learn the mechanics, then they can have a say in creating the rules for the competition, involving said mechanics.
So Freedom AND AG compete, but not Freedom alone, like I just said. And it's pretty clear that a guild that can kill a mob you can't knows the mechanics so...Not sure why you're trying to argue that.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And yes, freedom does compete, thats why they are in ToV with AG all the time going for targets against riot. Im glad kittens has enough members to kill vulak. Maybe they should get those members to compete and learn the mechanics, then they can have a say in creating the rules for the competition, involving said mechanics.
In the same vein of passive aggressiveness, one could also say, "I'm sorry Freedom doesn't have enough members to kill vulak alone. Maybe they should get more members to compete on their own? Than they can have a say in creating rules for the competition, involving said guilds."
Old 10-28-2020, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said "another guild" not me, I know you didn't threaten me and never said you did. You're making that up entirely.
Oh, i didnt realize you werent talking about your own guild. But that doesnt mean i made it up completely. Nice try.

Quote:
Okay so you probably would do the respectable thing and say "So I'm probably not the best to say they don't compete"-
ya.... I believe thats what that sentence is inferring...

Quote:
So you admit that you haven't been there for all of them but...You've never heard of it so that means it's never happened. Really?
I didnt say it had never happened. I feel I made it fairly clear that that meant, to the best of my knowledge, it hasnt happened. But you keep putting words in my mouth. If you have proof saying otherwise, show me.

Quote:
So Freedom AND AG compete, but not Freedom alone, like I just said. And it's pretty clear that a guild that can kill a mob you can't knows the mechanics so...Not sure why you're trying to argue that.
Yup, you said it, FREEDOM and AG COMPETE. Im guessing your in Riot, because you are cheerleading kittens hard, and are really hung up on the fact that Freedom isnt killing things solo. And I dont know why you think im in a guild that cant kill vulak. But ok, cant control what you think. Rest assured, my guild is also capable of solo killing vulak. But can, has, and will kill it while competing for FTE. Still have yet to see anyone saying kittens has gotten a competitive vulak kill, let alone an FTE. Not that I think that should be the barrier to entry, but they seem very proud of their ability to kill vulak, and think that competing isnt a factor, so lets see them prove its not a factor for them.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

This thread is toxic.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:32 PM
Kobold

Coming from the queen of toxic that means nothing
Closed Thread